Hammett to Gibson

Well out of those things I'd most be interested in seeing an Uncle Milty replica... not that I'd ever spent that kind of $ on one, mind...

You are a doctor for godsake! ;)

Both most likely over by budget. I'm just a simple paramedic, my Custom 24 set me for 5 years finance + two amps I actually liked ;)

If Gibson still own's Maestro - do you think we will see Kirk's signature Boomerang wahwah too? :D

Next up- Dave Mustaine griping that this proves Kirk could only ever copy him.

That was literally the first thing I thought of when I read the announcement. How many times can Kirk steal Dave's thunder? Guessing Dave might end up "angry again"?

That said, I'm really waiting for the Gibson Kirk Hammett wah (Murphy Lab aged, of course!).

You are a doctor for godsake! ;)

Both most likely over by budget. I'm just a simple paramedic, my Custom 24 set me for 5 years finance + two amps I actually liked ;)

If Gibson still own's Maestro - do you think we will see Kirk's signature Boomerang wahwah too? :D

I feel you on that. I have 2 SE's (CU24 Laurel Burl Limited) and an S2 McCarty 594. Still working on that Core model... I told myself I'd stop collecting after buying one high-end acoustic (which I did, a Taylor 716ce) and one high-end electric (PRS natch.) But first I have to replace the marshall someone stole from me...sigh.

I feel you on that. I have 2 SE's (CU24 Laurel Burl Limited) and an S2 McCarty 594. Still working on that Core model... I told myself I'd stop collecting after buying one high-end acoustic (which I did, a Taylor 716ce) and one high-end electric (PRS natch.) But first I have to replace the marshall someone stole from me...sigh.

I said **** it. I worked my ass off and still do so earned this guitar. Was it worth it? It made me happy so yeah and I would do it again. I'm really hoping PRS will do Spruce HB piezo for the 40th anniversary ;)

I'm sorry about your Marshall. I hope you get it back

I said **** it. I worked my ass off and still do so earned this guitar.

Absolutely. My Taylor was a year's worth of overtime work. If stuff can stop breaking around the house for a while, I'll have that Core too.

Poor Dave.
He’s probably on the phone with B.C. Rich right now. Wait a minute…
HEY, DAVE…CALL PAUL RIGHT NOW!:p:D
Oh man, you know he'd want a V-shaped PRS with a 6 on a side headstock? My brain hurts imagining it.

Back