Hallo vanuit Nederland

Letrow

Hi there. Just joined the PRS Forum and glad to see that there are so many folks that we know. We are planning to enjoy the forum.
For those of you who are less familiar with Europe: Nederland is next to Germany and the Nort Sea. Amsterdam is known for its canals and people associate us with tulips as well.

They tried to restrict me, so it took a while. My avatar was too big at first, so I made a lot of changes before I was up and running.

JMintzer said:
Welcome!

I'll be in Amsterdam in July. I can't wait!

Jamie
Oh man...July :eek: We have a bad weather prediction for the summer. I am going to be in Canada in July just to be on the safe side. Tulips will be gone by then as well, only bulbs left. Ah well, you can still enjoy the canals.

JMintzer said:
Welcome!

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Let me know if you need some tips, I've been living in Amsterdam for almost 9 years now. Would like to grab a beer together and meet a fellow forumite (not imposing, just glad if I can help a fellow (ex) BaM'er out!). I'm on VR now as well so PM me if you like.

Oh and OT: welcome Letrow!

Cheers

Alex

Fox77 said:
JMintzer said:
Welcome!

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Let me know if you need some tips, I've been living in Amsterdam for almost 9 years now. Would like to grab a beer together and meet a fellow forumite (not imposing, just glad if I can help a fellow (ex) BaM'er out!). I'm on VR now as well so PM me if you like.

Oh and OT: welcome Letrow!

Cheers

Alex

Cool...

The wife and are are celebrating 30 years of wedded bliss this July. Okay, she hasn't killed me in 30 years. Better? :lol:

We're flying to Paris, spending 3 days, then taking the train to Amsterdam, and picking up a cruise to Scandinavia. We'll return to Amsterdam and spend another 2-3 days there before coming home.

I'll PM you the specifics, once I nail everything down...

Jamie

Thanks guys for the welcomes.
It feels a bit like the Dutch holiday thread now :lol:
Hope you enjoy Europe. Paris is sweet, Amsterdam pretty cool and Scandinavia is...well, it is gonna be long days over there, so plenty of time to enjoy that cruise

What...you here as well? Pleasant surprises galore. I feel right at home :mrgreen:

Letrow said:
What...you here as well? Pleasant surprises galore. I feel right at home :mrgreen:
Welkom!

Mijn familie woonden in Nederland twee jaaraen (tussen 1990-1992). Mijn dochter, Maraika, is in Nederland geboren.

Wij hebben Nederland heel mooi gevonden!

Sorry if my Dutch is rusty. It's been awhile since I have spoken it. Welcome to the forum.

Well, it isn't too rusty I can tell you. Whereabouts did you live?

Back