HairCut!

IKnowALittle

i have really long hair. following in the tradition of my dad.
anyway, the time had come to "spruce up", which was fine by me ... it was becoming a total pita.
so, i went to a highly recommended and expensive "salon", asked for a trim and some layering.
i have problems with focus and concentration, so i never paid much attention to what she was doing.
at the end of the day, the back was still pretty long and looked good, but the front was a doppelganger for jack white. it looks weird, but it's one of those haircuts that will look awesome in a couple of weeks.
so, i'm sportin' a HalfJack.

I'm sure it looks great...hair is exceptionally overrated!!

LIAR!!!

This! Bald guys rule!

WRONG!!!!

When I get a haircut I take 1/16” off the top (well, some of the top).

Cutting off 1/16" for me would be like dropping 20 pounds - who'd notice?

Ha ha. I used to have hair half way down my back. Not no mo. I really don't miss it.

Man - it's like I don't even know you!!!

This is a few years ago, but it's about where I am today, maybe a tad shorter than now. Getting close to Locks Of Love time!

beforecut.jpg

LIAR!!!

WRONG!!!!

Cutting off 1/16" for me would be like dropping 20 pounds - who'd notice?

Man - it's like I don't even know you!!!

This is a few years ago, but it's about where I am today, maybe a tad shorter than now. Getting close to Locks Of Love time!

beforecut.jpg

I had it half way down my back, back in the day. Wash clothe across the head, and 3 minutes to shave it, twice a week, these days. I'd never go back. No hassle!

But. at least your's is going to a good cause! Props to you! Bonus, that mane flowing behind you whilst galloping around on your unicorn is bada$$

Back