Hail Mary parts request (old school black USA CTS knobs)?

Morphine

I couldn't find any mention if this is frowned upon, so if it is I apologize. Please delete this thread! If not...

I am desperately looking to track down (4) old school black USA PRS speed knobs. eBay and other avenues haven't yielded any results. I've tried Gibson knobs, and unfortunately they're slightly too small for PRS cts pots. Trying to avoid having to crimp the pots or do some major tweaking/customizing of the Gibson knobs.

Will happily buy any if people have spare ones they wish to part with. Thanks a bunch!

Pic for reference..
One_Off_Used_Electric_Guitar_PRS_CUSTOM_22_1ST_10TOP_BIRD_ROSEWOODNECK_BLACK_CHERRY_6678_1.jpg

I'm presuming from the picture that it's the black speed knobs with just numbers and no lines that you're looking for. If it is, then I have three of them. I have three others with lines as well.

I'm presuming from the picture that it's the black speed knobs with just numbers and no lines that you're looking for. If it is, then I have three of them. I have three others with lines as well.

Awesome, sent you a PM. :)

So just need 1 more knob (no lines). Anyone out there have one laying around?

Thanks ADP for hooking up the other 3. :)

Turns out ADP only had 2. So I am still on the look out for 2 more. If anyone happens to have any they're willing to part with please hit me up. Thanks!

Back