Habits ...

IKnowALittle

... I gig a lot, in three different bands. When you do that, there are always people who enjoy your music and come out regularly. It's amazing and awesome how people are so predictable. They act the same, talk the same and dance the same, all the time. No surprise, we are all wired differently, but act within a very narrow set of parameters. Oh ... and white people can't dance, really can't.

I make no claim on intelligence, but, I'm very observant and perceptive. In fact, and this is weird, I'm accredited as a "Certified Observer" and I actually get work as that. It is recognized by the courts in Canada and allows me to testify as an "expert."

Wishful thinking and great guitar.
You guys should be awestruck. Me, I have to add a couple of inches (lol) ... no, really.

This is pretty awesome.
I know this is KWS, damn, he looks, dresses and acts like the lead singer from Southern Pacific.
The way the shadows fall at the beginning of the video, I thought he was using a capo. Thank goodness he wasn't, that would be incredibly lame.

If this doesn't raise the hair on the back of your neck at the end, well idon'tknowsh!t.

Well, I can't believe that I haven't been banned, so I will go away now.
All the best to everyone.

Last edited:
Back