Guitars For Kids

Here's Kate with HER guitar. A little Sammy, made by Samson a long time ago.
photobucket-4693-1321712865850-1.jpg

She likes this one too!
IMG_2557.jpg

She REALLY likes this one!!
IMG_2646.jpg

And this one....
IMG_2678.jpg

She like's them even better in pairs!!
IMG_2673.jpg

If the '86 weren't too big for her, my munchkin would absolutely play it. For now, she's stuck with this piece of sh1t.

EdenRocks.jpg
Little girls everywhere are crying because you called Hello Kitty a piece of sh1t :)

Not a PRS, but had this made for my son for his 4th birthday. That was 22 years ago, it's actually aged pretty well, the pic is recent. I gave him a CU22 Soapbar when he was 14, but this guitar in the picture was a true kid's guitar, not an adult's guitar:

photo-1.jpg

He took to it pretty well...here he's playing something a little bigger- but similar - opening for 30 Seconds to Mars last spring (he's second from left). This past fall/winter he toured Europe working with 30 STM:

JamieOpening.jpg
Your kid's in Anberlin?

Your kid's in Anberlin?

Actually, he's not in a band. He's an independent.

Condensed version: Jamie's a producer, session player, and engineer. He got his start right out of college working on 30 Seconds to Mars' "This is War" album. After it was done, he produced an EP for the band CB7, who opened for 30 Seconds to Mars on their 2011 US tour.

CB7 asked him to join the tour to play guitar and keys, so he went out with them. Anberlin joined the tour for a few dates, and their banner is still up for the CB7 set, so you see it in the background in the picture I posted.

Later in the year he hit the road with The Academy Is. Here's a nice shot of him in NYC with The Academy Is - he's the one with curly hair playing a 335:

photocopy.jpg

He's currently working with 30 Seconds to Mars on their new record.

Last edited:
Actually, he's not in a band. He's an independent.

Condensed version: Jamie's a producer, session player, and engineer. He got his start right out of college working on 30 Seconds to Mars' "This is War" album. After it was done, he produced an EP for the band CB7, who opened for 30 Seconds to Mars on their 2011 US tour.

CB7 asked him to join the tour to play guitar and keys, so he went out with them. Anberlin joined the tour for a few dates, and their banner is still up for the CB7 set, so you see it in the background in the picture I posted.

Later in the year he hit the road with The Academy Is. Here's a nice shot of him in NYC with The Academy Is - he's the one with curly hair playing a 335:

photocopy.jpg

He's currently working with 30 Seconds to Mars on their new record.

Wow, very cool!

Back