Guitar tuner?

I use the tuner with my GT-8. Never had any issues with it. I will say, I once owned the Digitech RP200 and the tuner was absolutely horrible (all over the map & would never lock in).
My GT-8 is clean, and accurate. I can depend on it without question.

Because of this thread I ordered a turbo tuner st-200 which arrived today. I had been using a tu-3. When it arrived I fired it up, tuned, and checked intonation.... Ummm yeah... That tu-3 is no where close. I had some serious cranking to do on the bridges to get them intonated. They are dead On the money now! It's super sensitive but not difficult to use at all. The high side was seriously sharp and the low side was fairly flat when intonated with the tu-3.

korg rack units which also can be set to 'strobe'.

Seen!

I had a Sabine in my rack and absolutely hated it. Picked up a used korg and I'm very happy with it.

Love the Korg DTR series! Every last one.
Sabine should have the Better Business Bureau called on their tuner division. They are either deceptive with regards to there analysis, or hyper-sensitive to the point of debilitating distraction. I quit guitar ten times when I had a Sabine RT-something in the 90's.

I have a Korg Pitch Black which is fast and affordable as well as visible on a dark stage. It gets the guitar in tune better than the Fender needle tuner I used to use. I'm not implying that it is the best in the world but it gets the job done quite well.

Back