Guitar setup help

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
here is what I am working with so far. finally got some peg board hardware and moving fabric to get the area guitar friendly. Don't need any new dings!!!!!. I think I can fit a vise on the right side with the room I have after cleaning up the area.

3E802150-65A2-455B-85A4-247A6AAB2216_zpsuvbgncwg.jpg

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
here is what I am working with so far. finally got some peg board hardware and moving fabric to get the area guitar friendly. Don't need any new dings!!!!!. I think I can fit a vise on the right side with the room I have after cleaning up the area.

3E802150-65A2-455B-85A4-247A6AAB2216_zpsuvbgncwg.jpg

Nice! Wish I had a spot to do something like this. I just end up setting up the card table in the basement whenever I need to do something :(

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Nice!
Great idea to keep the tools at hand too.
Great choice for a bench amp too.

shinksma

What? I get a title?
He he, best little toolkit.
I have bought quite a few more tools from Stewmac too to stock up my new tech station.
Changing strings on the new station is easy.

The tools are not that much $$$, but the tech station was, but I have everything organized and at my fingertips.

10.jpg

8.jpg
Yay! Another Dr Who fan! With a shot of the Guitar Doctor and oblig TARDIS!

My workbench is either the armrests of the home theater seats (nice and soft) or the island or the peninsula in the kitchen with a towel laid down.

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Big time Dr Who fan for sure.
Too bad we have to wait until 2017 for it to come back.
Yeah, the Tardis's doors open, it makes notice, and it lights up :D
Allen on the forum is a big time fan too I believe.