Guitar Paralysis?

Probably everyone that plays and has a stable, has suffered the paralysis due to the honeymoon. My own McCarty sits sullenly in the stand due to the new Tele I bought in October. "Who is THAT Hussy"..I can almost hear it.

If I'm aggravated with a guitar that actually needs parts or mods, then yeah, I'll usually leave it alone until they come in. The TOM bridge on my Gretsch developed the infamous rattle, and it was loud enough and annoying enough that it didn't get played until the new bridge arrived and installed. My poor SG has been waiting almost a year for a new wiring harness to replace the PCB that's sporting a now useless neck tone control, so it hasn't seen a lot of love recently. I've gone as far as pulling the knobs and backing plate in anticipation of dropping the new harness in, but I've been too lazy and enjoying my other guitars to actually be bothered to order it. Additionally, I'm still on the fence about moving it, so maybe it's a subconscious thing to just ignore it? Meh.

I think I have that right now! I own a few prs guitars but have just ordered a 35th anniversary se 24 and really don't feel like playing anything until it comes......strange

Back