Guitar case under the tree?

Mine came a month early, my SE Tremonti Custom.
Santa said I was a good boy, and that I deserved it early :D

Getting a new guitar sent out by our sponsors in a week or two if that counts as a late christmas present? :D

I got a bunch of them!!!

IMG_00068.jpg

Mine came a month early, my SE Tremonti Custom.
Santa said I was a good boy, and that I deserved it early :D

Well Santa must not of thought you were that good with all the trouble it took to get to you.

I got mine several weeks back and after a few days of playing it I put it away until today when it officially starts to get use. Right now I'm sat here playing it preparing to gig it on Thursday.

I got four small white boxes with some Paul dude's scribble on the lid of each :D

I got my step-son-in-law a used cherry PRS SE One in excellent condition. He was pretty blown away!

Nice guitar, by the way. This was the first chance I've had to really check out a SE...great guitar for the money.

Nothing here. I was sorta expecting one as well since my local guitar shop said a certain someone was looking for one for me. But notta. Not even a set of strings. I guess I was naughty this year?

Damn, I forgot to get a tree! I thought it was a white leather sofa that made guitars magically appear.

Damn, I forgot to get a tree! I thought it was a white leather sofa that made guitars magically appear.

Actually, a white leather sofa makes money appear, which then is often spent on guitars. There is no scientific or rational explanation for this; it's a miracle.

Stranger still, the miracle stops when the sofa gets dirty.

No guitars, but I got the PRS flag, which I'm really happy about.

PRS hoodie. Couldn't bring myself to ask for the flag, much as I wanted it. Maybe for Valentine's Day (since my wife doesn't give me Presidents' Day gifts).

Actually, a white leather sofa makes money appear, which then is often spent on guitars. There is no scientific or rational explanation for this; it's a miracle.

Stranger still, the miracle stops when the sofa gets dirty.

That explains why Eddie Murphy is doing all those crappy movies now.

tumblr_lxs07sJUJj1r8q14bo1_500.gif

Back