grrr

DHW

Caught the charging cable on my tablet and it fell on the corner on one of the screens of my zoom g5 that's only a couple months old and damaged it... I can still see most of what's displayed but not 100% about half the screen is dead... Hate when crap like that happens.

Better than dropping a 10 top on some jagged rocks........... ...........never did that either but....... just a thought.

That sucks. Worse yet...hollowbody 10 top & back. Just a suggestion- on your next tablet, get a one of those tempered glass screen protectors. I have one on my iPhone and love it. Crystal clear, touch responsive. It might shatter if with a hard direct hit, but better than your screen. I've had mine since the iPhone 6 came out and it's done great. I toss my phone in pocket with change and it still looks almost brand new.

That sucks. Worse yet...hollowbody 10 top & back. Just a suggestion- on your next tablet, get a one of those tempered glass screen protectors. I have one on my iPhone and love it. Crystal clear, touch responsive. It might shatter if with a hard direct hit, but better than your screen. I've had mine since the iPhone 6 came out and it's done great. I toss my phone in pocket with change and it still looks almost brand new.

The tablet is fine, the zoom g5 not so much lol

Sympathy pains here, brother. Just got my iPhone 6 screen fixed, and will pick up my iPad this week. Could have used that money for some new gear... umph!

Back