Grover

james

Administrator
Staff member
PRS has lost a dear friend and employee. Grover Duvall, who has worked with us since 1996, passed away last night. Grover started in the Finish Hall sanding guitars like so many of us. He had a magnetic personality that led to his most recent job in Artist Relations. He touched the lives of many inside and outside of our walls. His smile lit up a room and he had a heart of gold. We will miss him very much.

Please join us in celebrating his life and his memory.

grover.jpg

Grover was a fixture at PRS. He was the man with the connections, grace under pressure, the King of Cool. You will be missed my man!

RIP Grove

Heartbreaking. My thoughts are with his friends, family, and co-workers.

Last edited:
Just an all around outstanding person. He always seemed to find you in a crowd and acknowledge you. A very sad day in the PRS Family indeed. I will miss you tons my friend.

great great guy... so sad

RIP buddy, you will be missed and not forgotten for a LONG LONG time.

Sad news. The picture shows that smile. My condolences to his friends, family, and loved ones.

Lloyd

Just an all around outstanding person. He always seemed to find you in a crowd and acknowledge you. A very sad day in the PRS Family indeed. I will miss you tons my friend.

This is true. He was one of the good guys.

So sad. Didn't know his name, but seeing the picture I realized I encountered him a few times at the Experiences. Always a warm and friendly guy. He will be missed.

Seriously hard to take. Grover was my go to guy @ PRS Artist Relations. Seriously nice guy who would give you the shirt off his back. 39 is way too young. Rest my friend!

This is for Grover and everyone who will miss him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back