Greetings from Sweden

Richard Lainegard

Hey all,
great to see a PRS forum now that BaM seems to have taken a dive (for good?).
I've played a bunch of PRSi throughout the years, but my real love affair started when
the good guys at the Scandinavian retailers sent me first a 513 and then a McCarty '58 to try out.
The McCarty is by far the best instrument I have ever played hands down, both in regards to tone,
and playability. The neck is just unreal, and stable as a rock! I use 11's in standard tuning, and I've never played
a neck that is this stable with that amount of string tension. The McCarty has been my main weapon ever since,
even though I've also laid my hands on a SAS 25th and a SE Åkesson that I both love.
I have a Charcoal P22 with RW neck on order and I just can.. not.. wait until it arrives!!
I was first introduced to the model by J Hayes at NAMM and again at Messe this year, where I got to finger it a bit,
and when J told me you could get 'em with RW necks I just knew I had to have one, no matter what!

A little about me... I'm a Swedish string slingers, mostly operating in the murky waters between rock, funk and fusion :cool:
I do a lot of clinic work and play the larger trade shows in US, EU and Asia (mostly for my pedal endorsers), and to meet all the great
ppl you spend the rest of the year chatting with is always great fun! I hope to make some new friends over here that I can hopefully
shake paws with at some future trade show! I hope this forum will be a great source of inspiration, knowledge and fun in the years to come!

Since an image say more than a thousand words, I thought a few vids of me doing my thing on a PRS or two might be better than rambling on
indefinitely =) so here we go. You'll tons of other stuff at my website and such (if any of the above inspires to further listening). (I'm getting married, so I've changed my surname in preparation for that, hence the "Lainegard" on the websites and here, but still "Lundmark" in all the vids ):

Some rock/fusion with the '58:

Some rock with the same:

Excerpt from a metal/fusion clinic with the 513:

Playthrough of the SAS 25th:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, welcome! Absolutely great playing - Ive seen your videos before and like your style a lot!

Tja Richard!
Grymt lir och vilken känsla i ditt spel,6 poäng av 5 möjliga :)

mvh

Magnus

Back