Greetings From Ground Zero

Coral Sky Music

Authorized Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
After Almost 3 Weeks (Atleast I Think It Was 3 Weeks) Coral Sky Music Is Up And Running Again After The Devastation From Hurricane Ian..
I Am Blessed Enough To Still Be Alive And To Have A Home & Store That Is Still Standing In Cape Coral, Florida.
I Feel Comfortable Enough With Everyone Here To Say I Honestly Did Not Believe I Would Survive This One.
No Evacuation, Almost 10 Hours Of Sustained Winds Of Over100 MPH, But Thank God No Storm Surge In Our Area.
Unfortunately Many Good Friends And Customers Of Ours Were Not As Lucky As I Am.
This Is Not A Sympathy Cry Out Message By Any Means, It Is Just A Simple Message For Everyone Here:
Please Take The Time To Appreciate Life And The Little Things That We All Take For Granted From Time To Time, I Can Assure You I Will..
Thank You
Frank
Coral Sky Music

Wow, I didn't know exactly where you were, but thank God you're safe and your home and business are as well! As you said, most didn't fair nearly that well.

Glad you're ok!

Glad you're well and up and running. My folks place on Sanibel is a total loss. Tough time for all of you down there.
Sorry to hear about your parents home. I hope that they are alright and evacuated in time before the hurricane.
I have honestly not had to nerve to look at any of the pictures from Sanibel Or Ft Myers Beach Yet.
My only contact with the outside world was the radio for the first 2 weeks after the hurricane passed so I could only go by what I heard but I beleive both of those areas were completely destroyed.

Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes, I sincerely appreciate it
Glad your fine, material things can be replaced. ”No evacuation“, your choice?
Yes and no. By the time I was done getting the house, my friends and family's homes and my store reinforced before the hurricane the evacuation orders were well in place and there was nowhere to really go. Hotels are already almost completely full year round in Florida and they fill to capacity very quickly across the state when things like this occur. Traveling out of the state with my family and pets is really not a realistic option and leaving someone behind will never be an option...

Nice to hear from someone that made it through (mostly) alright and deep caring for those that are left to reconstruct what's left of their lives. I like to say that I curse at the frigid northern Alberta winters, occasional twister and summer hailstorms, but that really doesn't even come close to what you folks just went through. Thoughts and prayers to all.

Thanks for replying, although we get lots of heads up on these types of storms logistically sometimes going north is not the answer never mind the fact that we are trying to protect all around us not just our personal property. Traffic and access to gas on the way out can stop people in the tracks and in some cases put them in more peril. I don’t have the answers and looking back we can always do it diff but it’s just not that easy. Also not everyone has the resources (just look at Katrina). I really do feel for everyone down there and don’t ever wish it on anyone. I can’t tell you what I would have done as I never have been in your shoes. Good luck moving forward.

Well stated, Frank...I have sisters in Venice and North Port...and we share the same thoughts!!!
Please Take The Time To Appreciate Life And The Little Things That We All Take For Granted From Time To Time, I Can Assure You I Will...
Glad you're back up and running!!!!

Last edited:
Back