Greetings from Brian Meader and The Guitar Sanctuary

Brian Meader

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hi all,

Many of you know me from my 19+ years at WMC in MD, and others from my time here at The Guitar Sanctuary in McKinney Texas where I've been since the fall of 2011. I'm a veteran of 3 other PRS related forums at this point, dating back to the original PRS Forum, then BAM, and including VR. Through those years I've had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with a lot of you, and maybe even sold you a guitar or two (or maybe 6...... Jamie where are you?)

Here at The Guitar Sanctuary we strive to carry guitars, amps, and effects from builders that are as passionate about the finest instruments available as we are. We specialize only in guitar and bass gear, so that we don't get distracted by things like drums, PA gear, and the enemy of all guitar players, keyboards....

We're privileged to be partnered with our friends at PRS, with whom we share a LONG history. I have personally known Paul and his team since 1992, our owner George Fuller has known Paul since his earliest days showing at the Dallas guitar show where George and Jimmy Wallace served to introduce PRS to Texas and all of the customers who attend the Guitar Show from around the country.

I'm a PRS player myself, as is George, so we certainly understand everyone here's "addiction" to all things PRS.

[video=facebook;1680905099753]http://www.facebook.com/v/1680905099753[/video]

You can view our up-to-date PRS inventory online at http://www.TheGuitarSanctuary.com/prs

We always have a great selection of limited editions, Artist Package, and Private Stock models, as well as CAD program amplifiers.

We recently worked with Doug Sewell and his team to do our own special Guitar Sanctuary Anniversary amp, the GSA 50:

Feel free to contact me at any time for all things PRS, and stay tuned for photos of cool new arrivals, special editions, etc. We're open Tuesday-Saturday from 10-6 Central Time, and pretty much 24/7 via email.

Great to be a part of the expanding PRS Forum.

Hey Brian! The SC 58 got here perfectly. Thanks alot and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Kaman

Last edited:
I need another amp like "jelly in a donut"...I mean, I really don't....but Brian demoed that for me a few weeks ago and WOW, they knocked it out of the park! Good guys there and both Brian and George are monster players. Maybe Brian will post some of GEOs little PS treasures?

Shout out to Brian for all the calls, emails and time he dedicated to helping me get the right PRS. Looking forward to many happy hours with the new 408! Be advised.... shopping for a new amp is next on the list. :) Looking forward to more business with The Guitar Sanctuary. Thanks so much!

(Sung to the music from the Steppenwolf tune "The Pusher")

You know, I've tweaked a lot of female nerves
Oh, I've caused guys to run up many bills
But I've never met a PRS product
That my magic could not sell

At Experience PRS, I see guys walking around
With spinning heads, all full smiles
But I don't care if they spend their kid's college money
Because I earn frequent flyer miles

I am, I am the pusher
Yah man, I am the pusher

I've got Eriza Verde Green
I've got Maryland Blue Crab Blue
Come visit my well stocked table
You'll see all of the goodies I have for you

They gave me fifty guitars to sell today
Man, that's a piece of cake
Because I'm a PRS selling machine
Not a poser or a fake

I am, I am the pusher
Yah man, I am the pusher

Last edited:
"kid's college money"..... Man you're a genius! I have two kids so I should be able to funds several new PRS products with that. Pusher nothing, you are my new investment counselor. :laugh:

Back