Greens

FlameTop

Dragon-5.jpg

Mixstar

Just too tired . . .
8th pic down, is that Mick Ralphs? If it is he's lost some weight.

clasbtenn

You gentlemen are all set for St. Patrick's Day! ;)
Beautiful guitars one and all.

Dusty Chalk

alberngruppenführer
I too, forgot what I had: two 24/7s formerly sapphire, and my very first PRS, a Santana SE in a rather beautiful turquoise/blue-green/whatever it's called. And just to prove I didn't just colorize blue guitars, I put my blurple strat for reference.
vG3ydMQ.jpg

B5Effwc.jpg
OTac3Ql.jpg

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
I too, forgot what I had: two 24/7s formerly sapphire, and my very first PRS, a Santana SE in a rather beautiful turquoise/blue-green/whatever it's called. And just to prove I didn't just colorize blue guitars, I put my blurple strat for reference.
vG3ydMQ.jpg

B5Effwc.jpg
OTac3Ql.jpg

aaaaahhhhh.............blurple........(stares longingly)

Dusty Chalk

alberngruppenführer
aaaaahhhhh.............blurple........(stares longingly)
It's just a MIM POC; the electronics are all scratchy from not being played. But I did swap in the pickups based on the Gilmourish site, so I really should get that fixed. Have you seen the Robert Cray strat? It's beautiful.

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
It's just a MIM POC; the electronics are all scratchy from not being played. But I did swap in the pickups based on the Gilmourish site, so I really should get that fixed. Have you seen the Robert Cray strat? It's beautiful.
But, but, it's blurple! It could be balsa would for all I care! RC Strat is yummy

G-Man

I saw a very interesting green PRS a whaleback. It was a three piece top with a tight flame running down the center section and the "wings" were more of a loose flame. Really unique. I think it was a CE.

shinksma

What? I get a title?
I have an Emerald Green CU24, and I really want to expand my "green guitar" collection. I'm thinking either Eriza Verde or Trampas Green, but maybe Jade or Leprechaun Tooth.

Here's my one green guitar. Despite being a 10-top, it is the least-10-top-ish looking PRS I have ever seen:

IMG_8209LR_1024_zps6c9a93e8.jpg