Great weekend!!!

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Wife and I hopped on our HD and went to Appleton WI to visit our daughter.

She moved there this year and we haven't been able to get up there until now. Kind of a last minute thing.

We bought tickets to an outdoor show. Loverboy, Collective Soul and 3 doors Down.

Wife likes Loverboy and was one of the first concerts she went to as a young adult. They were ok but guitar tone wasn't very good.

Collective Soul is a band I like but was never really crazy about. I have changed my mind about that.

Their front man is quite a character. He is flamboyant, confident and very talented.

Guitar had some very good tones. I couldn't tell what kind of amp but he was a LP guy and it sounded good. Best tones were with P90 LP. He was very good with effects as well.

That drummer is very very good. I had no idea. When you see a guy playing 3 or 4 different rhythms at the same time it's impressive. He did a little drum solo that was great.

CS released their first single 25 years ago. They are a great band and deserve the success they have.

Cool! I dig Collective Soul. They were big PRS users back in the day, as were 3 Doors Down.

d5616b6332fc86247e3c595439867ee2.jpg

0a2ca132378faf7d34605871a1d7e036.jpg

I remember these ads. Back when some prs's didn't have birds but moons! I saw Collective Soul play an acoustic concert on Thanksgiving outside Lenox mall back in the 90's.

Back