Grainger Bass V sighting on TV...

generation zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrFV6gCO8c&sns=fb

Who's that guy playing a Grainger on TV? Oh, wait... it's me. :)

Our new album dropped yesterday, and we were asked to play live on the Hampton Roads Show, our local daytime news/talk show. Breaking news coverage on flooding caused us not to be able to get a soundcheck, so the mix isn't the best, but it was still cool. Check it out, and if you dig it, head over to iTunes or your favorite digital outlet and download the record! :D

Congrats on the Album release ! You got a ton of camera time..Don't you know bass players are supposed to hide in the corner?:p

LOL... I am supposed to sit in the back, under the ride cymbal, according to John Paul Jones, right? ;)

Very cool - although I confess I did chuckle at 1:51 when they tilted down to the singer's white LP to show him playing...nothing.

Congrats man!

Did you get fined for not having a hat?

Very cool - although I confess I did chuckle at 1:51 when they tilted down to the singer's white LP to show him playing...nothing.

Congrats man!

Did you get fined for not having a hat?

Yeah, I giggled at that same spot first time I watched the replay. :)

I have threatened to buy a cowboy hat, and split it down the middle with a razor knife so my mohawk will stick up out of the middle of the hat. ;)

Back