GOV'T MULE UP CLOSE

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. The question begs to be asked. Does this stallion have all the essential equipment? "Wild gelding in the night" loses it's punch.

Great Eye, 11Top Muhmaaaan; as I see you, like so many of us, were drawn intimately to the mythological Four-Legged Force of Nature known as Wild Stallyiiiiiiiiiiin (In The Night) !!!! Since the shotgun blast heard 'round the world that is your PRS Forum Post of the first artist-rendering of the legendary creature, Wild Stallyiiiiiiin (In The Night), captured in full reckless abandon, Mount Rubidoux folklore historians have been scrambling for answers. Take comfort, 11'er. You are not alone, muhmaaaaan !!!! First, from Mount Rubidoux folklorian/Inland Empire bail bondsman Eli Wadsworth, who has tracked Wild Stallyiiiiiiin (In The Night) for decades after long, hard nights at The Voodoo Lounge: "It must have been one of those incredibly cold nights on the mountain, causing a shrinkage matched only by the incredible intensity of The Wild Stallyiiiiiiin (In The Night)." Many other Wild Stallyiiiiiiin believers, disagree, as they take in the amazing rendering of The Beast. A long-time Voodoo Lounge club-goer, who we will call "Esmerelda," succinctly states: "Wild Stallyiiiiin (In The Night) ain't playin' y'all!!!!" In a nutshell, the artist rendering shields us from the turgid, elongated truth: In the vein of King Kong whipping Godzilla, none of us ever were privvy to the true package, as the steely, rock-hard truth would have been the elephant in the room as each of us drew his own source of Inspiration from The Ultimate Conquest.
DFD

Thanks for that mental image. :vomit: Not exactly what I wanted for breakfast, but maybe that's part of the DFD diet.:biggrin:

Thanks, 11'er. I must say, vomiting has never been my bag, unless Everclear was involved. I will also offer that I don't believe persecuting puking waifs scoring magazine covers is in society's best interest. We need to all stand together on this one.
DFD

Thanks, 11'er. I must say, vomiting has never been my bag, unless Everclear was involved. I will also offer that I don't believe persecuting puking waifs scoring magazine covers is in society's best interest. We need to all stand together on this one.
DFD

i must implore The Tribunal: Let the record state, I was never linked factually, in any way, to the DoubleMint Twins that are portrayed in TWMFO's photograph.
DFD

Are we talkin' about this already? I thought it was all "Hush hush".

Well.. You are bank-rolling the whole thing so I guess you can come.

First Bangkok and now Hawaii? If this shoot keeps moving, we'll end up shooting in Van Nuys...

Since DFD already dropped the bomb ....I guess I can tell you that we have planned a run of ten PS guitars as part of what WWG is calling the "Call of the Kathoey" series. The odds are pretty 50/50 as to which one of us pulls a David Carradine.

Thank you, Serge. As The New Kid On The Block, I understand your artistic frustration with our lack of destination. However, I still believe the bottle is half full. First, we can still bang some killer rates at Jacuzzi Rooms in Chatsworth (see Boogie Nights), CA, if need be. The El Dorado on Rod St. comes to mind, straightaway! Secondly, let's stay positive and see how it goes in terms of Thailand, despite the unrest in The Middle East. As far as banging loose Carradine Style; hey, let's let bygones be bygones, Brohammer (In The Night). The best bet is to let it ride, Tsunami Style. Let's just do what comes naturally !!!!
DFD

Great Eye, 11Top Muhmaaaan; as I see you, like so many of us, were drawn intimately to the mythological Four-Legged Force of Nature known as Wild Stallyiiiiiiiiiiin (In The Night) !!!! Since the shotgun blast heard 'round the world that is your PRS Forum Post of the first artist-rendering of the legendary creature, Wild Stallyiiiiiiin (In The Night), captured in full reckless abandon, Mount Rubidoux folklore historians have been scrambling for answers. Take comfort, 11'er. You are not alone, muhmaaaaan !!!! First, from Mount Rubidoux folklorian/Inland Empire bail bondsman Eli Wadsworth, who has tracked Wild Stallyiiiiiiin (In The Night) for decades after long, hard nights at The Voodoo Lounge: "It must have been one of those incredibly cold nights on the mountain, causing a shrinkage matched only by the incredible intensity of The Wild Stallyiiiiiiin (In The Night)." Many other Wild Stallyiiiiiiin believers, disagree, as they take in the amazing rendering of The Beast. A long-time Voodoo Lounge club-goer, who we will call "Esmerelda," succinctly states: "Wild Stallyiiiiin (In The Night) ain't playin' y'all!!!!" In a nutshell, the artist rendering shields us from the turgid, elongated truth: In the vein of King Kong whipping Godzilla, none of us ever were privvy to the true package, as the steely, rock-hard truth would have been the elephant in the room as each of us drew his own source of Inspiration from The Ultimate Conquest.
DFD

Well, that certainly clears that up.

DFD
Woah, Boogie Muhmaaaaan !!!! I replied erroneously to 11'er, when it was in reality, your post. Boogie ON - Scotty Style !!!!
DFD

scotty-shades1.jpg

Thank you, Serge. As The New Kid On The Block, I understand your artistic frustration with our lack of destination. However, I still believe the bottle is half full. First, we can still bang some killer rates at Jacuzzi Rooms in Chatsworth (see Boogie Nights), CA, if need be. The El Dorado on Rod St. comes to mind, straightaway! Secondly, let's stay positive and see how it goes in terms of Thailand, despite the unrest in The Middle East. As far as banging loose Carradine Style; hey, let's let bygones be bygones, Brohammer (In The Night). The best bet is to let it ride, Tsunami Style. Let's just do what comes naturally !!!!
DFD

I'm cool with wherever, you know that! As long as I'm there "I Made it" so to speak.... If it will make any difference in funding the shoot in Thailand, I'll not require a return ticket as I believe I may have a second chance in an entertainment career there. I have been speaking to a Dr. Xang Xi who has promised me a "top job" once I arrive. I have no idea what that entails as he alluded to a three to four week recovery time.

Buddy, it's all good. Besides, the way that Markie and Stevo speak of you, I expect to see signs of stigmata the next time we meet. Didn't realize you were a Hoosier at heart. :biggrin:

I'm not sure where you got my latest promo photo, but thanks for the free PR. You know, any PR is good PR. Maybe Jesse can get me into his diet thing?

Woah, Boogie Muhmaaaaan !!!! I replied erroneously to 11'er, when it was in reality, your post. Boogie ON - Scotty Style !!!!
DFD

scotty-shades1.jpg

...Dr. Xang Xi who has promised me a "top job" once I arrive. I have no idea what that entails as he alluded to a three to four week recovery time.

Dude...David Carradine. *Gasp-gasp*:flute:

If you guys need a sherpa or a yak, I'm in.
I'm not sure how a Bangkok "sherpa" earns their living, but I'm not too old to learn.:call: The world is my oyster...if it's had its shots.

I'm cool with wherever, you know that! As long as I'm there "I Made it" so to speak.... If it will make any difference in funding the shoot in Thailand, I'll not require a return ticket as I believe I may have a second chance in an entertainment career there. I have been speaking to a Dr. Xang Xi who has promised me a "top job" once I arrive. I have no idea what that entails as he alluded to a three to four week recovery time.

Thank you, Serge. It's no surprise that your relentless pursuit of perfection, whether in front of (or behind) (or off to the side of) the lens, has translated into worldwide notoriety. Upon arrival in Bangkok, I suspect you will be greeted with open arms by The Amazing Dr.XX. Just as your provocative PRS Forum Senior Member photo suggests, featuring the memoirs of superstar George Michael and an exotic adult beverage pineapple mug, it's safe to say Dr.XX will clearly have his hands full! And once you're there, you'll know you've "Made It." I'm sure the good doctor has an idea of what to expect, knowing full well that burning the candle at both ends is your stock and trade. However, I doubt Dr.XX will be prepared for the intensity level of our shoot, and all of its trappings. By Day 3, I suspect there very well may be a Careless Whisper that blows the whole thing wide open for you. Either way, I hope you wake XX up before you go go.
DFD
polls_wham_wideweb__470x389_0_0402_819454_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
Triplets!!!!

Can I have a "Yeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!?"

And back to a redhead, dude!
Fran Freeeeeeking Cosmo Muhmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!! I will have to consult with my stylist, the illustrious Karessa Deveraux, on Monday, and talk color, 11'er.
DFD

Thank you, Serge. It's no surprise that your relentless pursuit of perfection, whether in front of (or behind) (or off to the side of) the lens, has translated into worldwide notoriety. Upon arrival in Bangkok, I suspect you will be greeted with open arms by The Amazing Dr.XX. Just as your provocative PRS Forum Senior Member photo suggests, featuring the memoirs of superstar George Michael and an exotic adult beverage pineapple mug, it's safe to say Dr.XX will clearly have his hands full! And once you're there, you'll know you've "Made It." I'm sure the good doctor has an idea of what to expect, knowing full well that burning the candle at both ends is your stock and trade. However, I doubt Dr.XX will be prepared for the intensity level of our shoot, and all of its trappings. By Day 3, I suspect there very well may be a Careless Whisper that blows the whole thing wide open for you. Either way, I hope you wake XX up before you go go.
DFD
polls_wham_wideweb__470x389_0_0402_819454_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

Well it seems my worldwide notoriety and penchant for candles has landed me on the "no fly" list.

I was on my way to Portland Oregon where I had booked passage to Thailand on a container vessel to save JFB some money on a plane ticket. I had decided to fly in and spend a few days checking out the local strip clubs (of which there are many) but wound up detained by the TSA instead. I had wrapped a bundle of long red cinnamon-scented candles with some electrical tape and placed my analog alarm clock on top of it incase there would be no electricity in the remote village we would be doing our photo shoot in. Everything was going fine until I had to put my luggage in the X-ray machine and then all hell broke loose! They confiscated everything! All of the sudden I wound up in need of an attorney and Dr.XX has stopped returning my calls, I fear the photo shoot may have to happen in Cali. after all.

BTW Where can I find a pair of ass-less swimming trunks like Andrew is wearing in the photo above? I think a big part of Wham!'s success was the closeness between Andrew and George, you just don't see many bands that are comfortable enough with each other to allow a photo of one member groping another's bum like that anymore.

Couple things....

Well it seems my worldwide notoriety and penchant for candles has landed me on the "no fly" list.

First, wearing seamless spandex culottes without a zipper is not the same as being on the no fly list.

I had decided to fly in and spend a few days checking out the local strip clubs (of which there are many) but wound up detained by the TSA instead.

Second, being tied to a kitchen chair with silk scarves in a small apartment by a part-time airport security guard is not the same as being detained by the TSA. Sounds worse - it isn't (well, usually it isn't).

I was on my way to Portland Oregon where I had booked passage to Thailand on a container vessel to save JFB some money on a plane ticket. I had decided to fly in and spend a few days checking out the local strip clubs (of which there are many) but wound up detained by the TSA instead. I had wrapped a bundle of long red cinnamon-scented candles with some electrical tape and placed my analog alarm clock on top of it incase there would be no electricity in the remote village we would be doing our photo shoot in. Everything was going fine until I had to put my luggage in the X-ray machine and then all hell broke loose! They confiscated everything! All of the sudden I wound up in need of an attorney and Dr.XX has stopped returning my calls, I fear the photo shoot may have to happen in Cali. after all.

BTW Where can I find a pair of ass-less swimming trunks like Andrew is wearing in the photo above? I think a big part of Wham!'s success was the closeness between Andrew and George, you just don't see many bands that are comfortable enough with each other to allow a photo of one member groping another's bum like that anymore.

Yo PowerSerge,
I understand that right now you feel violated in every way. I must admit, I bit my tongue when you spoke of your plan for early arrival in Bangkok by container vessel; but not because of your gut instinct to check out the burgeoning Thai club scene. Rather, 'twas my hope that we would land in unison and attack with trademark PowerSerge/DFD/JFB/11Top Gusto, in the finest Bang Stallions Unite Fashion !!!! However, your misadventure brings to light "The Bigger Picture," which clearly points to the inherent need of "the buddy system - no one flies solo," as the teachings of sensei Rex Kwon Do clearly dictate. Believe me. I understand. You're a loose cannon with victory on your mind. Things happen. Clearly, George n' Andrew, in the Wham! heyday, intrinsically understood this tenet as they rose to superstardom. Of course, the chemistry in the aforementioned Wham! photo is undeniable. As for the long red cinnamon candle/analog alarm clock confiscation incident; frankly, Dr.XX isn't happy. For lack of a better analogy, I believe he said he felt, in the incredibly broken English of his interpreter, "jilted at the altar." Which, of course, is a mixed bag. Point is, we've all been let down here. Yes, we will re-group in Sunny, CA, for a rugged Dusty Plains' shoot that will be well-worth the wait. As for your custom trunks, you're in luck, LadStone. I know a groundbreaking seamstress in Los Angeles who specializes in exciting, adventurous, and provocative trunks for all occasions. Your new look will be Totally Bangin'... which in the end, is most important of all.
DFD
RexKwonDo2.jpg

Last edited:
Next T-shirt idea...
Yo Brother,
I agree, Bang Stallions Unite is a great t-shirt idea. I'm sure Serge would agree that the design should be simple, powerful and direct. Thus, I present to you the timeless, classic t-design that can put us over the top. Of course, it's edgy; but that is, in fact, the essence of rock n' roll six-string thunder (in the night):
Wham-George-Michael-001.jpg

DFD

Back