GOV'T MULE UP CLOSE

Steve, by any chance did this gig occur in the night??? if so, conclusive proof it was DFD!!!

Aye, TimboWallzzzeeeMannnFrommmOzz; 'Tis The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiiiiin (In The Night) !!!! The Mythological Beast, often sighted galloping wildly on The Dusty Plains of The Wild West in The Heat of The Night, by townspeople who are leaving the Voodoo Lounge after a night of spirits n' merriment. Up until now, The Petulant Steed has been captured only in grainy, dark, drunken cell phone videos n' blurry nighttime snapshots with thumbs in the way. The artist's powerful rendering of The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiin (In The Night) brings to life the awe-inspiring strength n' beauty of this legendary creature, much in the same vein as Bigfoot, or Sasquatch. The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiiin (In The Night) - wild mane and tale flowing glorously in the light of the rock n' roll moon - most certainly inspires! Which is why, to this day and beyond, in honor of The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiin (In The Night), I continue to tirelessly explore various detangling and moisturizing hair care product combinations.
And, of course, for decades, Mount Rubidoux Folklore has suggested that there could, in fact, actually be an entire herd of these exotic, meteoric creatures in existence, strewn about various western desert climes. Thus, the Wild Stallyiiiiin (In The Night) rallying cry, when someone creates an amazing Private Stockian axe worthy of such massive praise, we repeatedly shout: "Bang Stallions Unite!!!!"
DFD

Aye, TimboWallzzzeeeMannnFrommmOzz; 'Tis The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiiiiin (In The Night) !!!! The Mythological Beast, often sighted galloping wildly on The Dusty Plains of The Wild West in The Heat of The Night, by townspeople who are leaving the Voodoo Lounge after a night of spirits n' merriment. Up until now, The Petulant Steed has been captured only in grainy, dark, drunken cell phone videos n' blurry nighttime snapshots with thumbs in the way. The artist's powerful rendering of The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiin (In The Night) brings to life the awe-inspiring strength n' beauty of this legendary creature, much in the same vein as Bigfoot, or Sasquatch. The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiiin (In The Night) - wild mane and tale flowing glorously in the light of the rock n' roll moon - most certainly inspires! Which is why, to this day and beyond, in honor of The Wild Stallyiiiiiiiin (In The Night), I continue to tirelessly explore various detangling and moisturizing hair care product combinations.
And, of course, for decades, Mount Rubidoux Folklore has suggested that there could, in fact, actually be an entire herd of these exotic, meteoric creatures in existence, strewn about various western desert climes. Thus, the Wild Stallyiiiiin (In The Night) rallying cry, when someone creates an amazing Private Stockian axe worthy of such massive praise, we repeatedly shout: "Bang Stallions Unite!!!!"
DFD

Another Classic!

Doug Fugg'in Diamond .................... Please take a picture with me ................. Yes, Matt & Gunnar are welcome to join us :rock:

Righteous, Markie !!!! Matt n' Gunn banging loose (in the night) !!!! Are you going to bang the Wham Bam Thank You NAMM in the '13er?!?!?! The Lads of The Wild Westie are gearing up for The Big Dance In Anaheim Cali-For-Nye-Aye !!!!!!!!
DFD

DFD

DFD decoder ring translation: Inventory done for the month.

Were we close? Uh..............................yeah

Warren's pedal board:

Can we do a lil image adjusting with this photo so I can get a better look at how that Emma DiscumBOBulator is setup? Thanks, I bet this was a lot of fun!!!

Right ON, JFB.
I started working out and eating right in preparation for the epic Hawaiian photoshoot with Sergio; then I came to my senses and simply stopped eating. The Starvation Diet, for me, means, I can simply sell guitars and corrsespond with The Noize Boyz on The Forummer. All this, with a few Silver Bullets, and no worries of weight gain. Works for me.
DFD

Righteous, Markie !!!! Matt n' Gunn banging loose (in the night) !!!! Are you going to bang the Wham Bam Thank You NAMM in the '88er?!?!?! The Lads of The Wild Westie are gearing up for The Big Dance In Anaheim Cali-For-Nye-Aye !!!!!!!!
DFD

Really fixed.... Every year is '88 in Dougland!!!! and every year is Just Like Paradise!!

Another Classic!

Doug Fugg'in Diamond .................... Please take a picture with me ................. Yes, Matt & Gunnar are welcome to join us :rock:

Bootie and the GunDer rockin like a shot heard 'round the world! Rockin with teh DFD, and only stopping for a bottle of anything and a glazed donught...... to GO!! (in the night!)

In fact, Sergio is a fantastic photographer. I'm planning a shoot in Thailand and he is my first choice.
DFD

Are we talkin' about this already? I thought it was all "Hush hush".

Now that's a trip I'd like to take.

Well.. You are bank-rolling the whole thing so I guess you can come.

Right ON, JFB.
I started working out and eating right in preparation for the epic Hawaiian photoshoot with Sergio; then I came to my senses and simply stopped eating. The Starvation Diet, for me, means, I can simply sell guitars and corrsespond with The Noize Boyz on The Forummer. All this, with a few Silver Bullets, and no worries of weight gain. Works for me.
DFD

First Bangkok and now Hawaii? If this shoot keeps moving, we'll end up shooting in Van Nuys...

Since DFD already dropped the bomb ....I guess I can tell you that we have planned a run of ten PS guitars as part of what WWG is calling the "Call of the Kathoey" series. The odds are pretty 50/50 as to which one of us pulls a David Carradine.

Back