Gotta Split? Lehle P-Split 2

Les just saw this. Thanks for the info! Was wanting to run two amps but was not sure what to get. Awesome!

No worries! The P-Split is when you want to run two amps and not use a switcher to go between them. It’s not expensive and it works a treat.

This one’s for when you DO want to switch between two amps, and it also works great; I have the version that switches between three amps, because that’s how many amps I have and I’m exceedingly lazy. I just want to switch to the next amp in the studio to lay down the next part, no muss, no fuss. I keep all three amps miked up for recording.

Lehle is a German company, and they make really, really good and useful stuff. There’s no tone suck (many of these types of boxes suck tone terribly), the parts quality is very high, and they don’t break.

There were some recent photos of Gilmour’s rig in his studio somewhere on the web, and I noticed several pieces of Lehle gear connected up. It’s definitely “the good stuff.”

No worries! The P-Split is when you want to run two amps and not use a switcher to go between them. It’s not expensive and it works a treat.

This one’s for when you DO want to switch between two amps, and it also works great; I have the version that switches between three amps, because that’s how many amps I have and I’m exceedingly lazy. I just want to switch to the next amp in the studio to lay down the next part, no muss, no fuss. I keep all three amps miked up for recording.

Lehle is a German company, and they make really, really good and useful stuff. There’s no tone suck (many of these types of boxes suck tone terribly), the parts quality is very high, and they don’t break.

There were some recent photos of Gilmour’s rig in his studio somewhere on the web, and I noticed several pieces of Lehle gear connected up. It’s definitely “the good stuff.”

Truth!

Back