Gotta luv PRSGOW

When I saw that "window" neither the girl, nor the half guy, was there. Neither half.

Seriously, I'd be wondering who and why is posting a pic of your guitar wall in their own doctored pic.

When I saw that "window" neither the girl, nor the half guy, was there. Neither half.

Seriously, I'd be wondering who and why is posting a pic of your guitar wall in their own doctored pic.
The “who” is one thing, but the “why” is obvious.

I have to think back a decade or more, but Phennrock’s, Markie’s, and a few other’s pile’s were initially like getting a peek at f@ckin’ King Solomon’s treasure.

I mean, it still feels that way, but ya gotta remember there’s still a billion people without one PRS.

The “who” is one thing, but the “why” is obvious.

I have to think back a decade or more, but Phennrock’s, Markie’s, and a few other’s pile’s were initially like getting a peek at f@ckin’ King Solomon’s treasure.

I mean, it still feels that way, but ya gotta remember there’s still a billion people without one PRS.
Yeah, before I even came here, GC Ron was showing me pics on his cell phone of Markie's basement and some of Steve's guitars. I had sent a friend to GC for a bass, and he told Ron about his crazy friend who had 3 PRS guitars and was looking to buy another one. LOL We were joking about how outrageous my buddy thought it was that I had 3, and Ron starts talking about going to Markies and then started showing me pics. I couldn't even believe what I was seeing!

Yeah, before I even came here, GC Ron was showing me pics on his cell phone of Markie's basement and some of Steve's guitars. I had sent a friend to GC for a bass, and he told Ron about his crazy friend who had 3 PRS guitars and was looking to buy another one. LOL We were joking about how outrageous my buddy thought it was that I had 3, and Ron starts talking about going to Markies and then started showing me pics. I couldn't even believe what I was seeing!
Word! I struggled to hold on to one CE for 15 years as an actively failing professional musician.

When I first joined BaM I couldn’t believe how many PRS people had, and was probably (totally) salty from envy, thinking I stumbled upon the back door of a yacht club.

After 15-some years of Kato Kaelin-ing around with the crew, I now have more than I ever imagined.

Dreams do come true on PRS forums.

When I first joined BaM I couldn’t believe how many PRS people had, and was probably (totally) salty from envy, thinking I stumbled upon the back door of a yacht club.
Also, if you ever get really tired of me (even worse than now) remember, you are the only reason I'm here. ;)

(I guess that applies to the rest of you as well. If you wish I wasn't here, blame Sergio! :D )

Somebody, not me added this to the thread

8pmFstW.jpg

Last edited:
Back