Got the 2016 Experience Blues!

Fellas. here is my tune. Can't make it to experience. Simply cannot afford to go and still buy an instrument. It is what is is. If I stay home it is looking like I might be able to throw down on a HXDA, Limited Guitar like a 594, whatever else they might offer along those lines, or maybe even a Private Stock ( a first for me). I just cannot do both.

How can you buy if you are not there? How can you see what you might want to buy if you cannot be there to see it. Besides the obvious that if I dont fly, I cant buy... Is there another way?
I got the experience blues!

I understand completely. I have a friend who wants me to go to Awesome Con that same weekend, but did you see what they charge just to have your picture taken with a celebrity? I'm far too cheap for that, and yet I'll splurge many more times that on a guitar.

My baby done left me,
She said my guitar was junk.
Said my baby done left me,
Said my guitar was junk.
Now I need to offload my gear,
Too much junk in the trunk.

She moved across the street,
with a guy that's got a private stock.
Yes, she moved in across the street,
with a guy that's got a private stock.
You know I got to get my baby back.
I'm working against a ticking clock.

Gonna make my way to PRS,
They got nice stuff out there.
Said I'm gonna make my way to PRS,
They sure got nice stuff out there.
Gonna get me a real nice HXDA,
Hear that sweet music in the air.

Won't you help me get to the experience,
That's where I need to get my gear.
You got to get me to the PRS experience,
That's where I got to get my gear.
When my baby see my new Custom,
She be on her way back over here.

My baby done left me,

Won't you help me get to the experience,
That's where I need to be
You got to get me to the PRS experience,
That's where I got to be
When my baby see my new Custom,
She will see a two women next to me.

Love this AP. Adjusted it a little.

Last edited:
Thank you Toothace, I am way down here along the Louisiana Way. Where they gotta a cajun lady called the Mississippi Queen, and you know what I mean Ha ha

Thanks everybody. I am going look to see a dealer that will be there.

I'm in the same boat Audie... but I think you'll be fine. If I recall, there is usually lots of leftover stock from Experience that hits the dealers soon after!

Text, picture, video...all in real time!!!

A few of us helped a dude from Australia build a double neck PS via FaceTime two years ago. :)

Thank you Toothace, I am way down here along the Louisiana Way. Where they gotta a cajun lady called the Mississippi Queen, and you know what I mean Ha ha

Thanks everybody. I am going look to see a dealer that will be there.

Dude...I'll be in Orange Beach, AL end of June...;) ... just sayin'

I live 30 minutes from the factory and I can't make it either! I'm playing shows both nights; the one on Friday is literally 1/2 mile down rt 8....:confused:

The only thing I ever bought at an experience was a dg30 amp and cab. I wasn't there. I called my dealer friend Eric Martin and did the deal. If you have a dealer you work with, and they will be there, they can hook you up. F you don't have a dealer, any of the ones from the dealer section would be glad to see help.

Back