Got my Silver Sky!

Congrats!! I’m about 6 weeks into having mine and I love it! Really giving my FCS Strat a run for the money.

I wouldn’t worry about the paint chip, it’s super tiny and if that’s a new one it’s nitro finish and probably pretty thin. Doubt it’ll be an issue. Mine came with a neck pocket crack on one side, it came from Guitar Center so probably happened in their care, no biggie though and it hasn’t gotten any worse since I’ve had it.

Congrats!! I’m about 6 weeks into having mine and I love it! Really giving my FCS Strat a run for the money.

I wouldn’t worry about the paint chip, it’s super tiny and if that’s a new one it’s nitro finish and probably pretty thin. Doubt it’ll be an issue. Mine came with a neck pocket crack on one side, it came from Guitar Center so probably happened in their care, no biggie though and it hasn’t gotten any worse since I’ve had it.

yeah it was brand new (2020 nitro) and I watched the store unbox it so it came directly from PRS. Big reason I got this colour is it can get dinged and still look somewhat cool haha.

this guitar neck feels so good!

Last edited:
Yeah, the neck and the pickups are the star of the show for me. It’s incredibly comfortable and just sounds amazing!

Ordered my guitar back in February. Been a long wait but here it is.

wkEStQ7.jpg
Congrats, that's a shining star right there, bask in the glow.

Congratulations, it's such a nice guitar!
Mine is a 2018 model in frost and i am loving it.
Is the finish on the lower cutaway still sparkly in nitro?

Man, I just LOVE the frost with a really dark board!! Sooo classy looking! Enjoy and congrats!!

Congratulations, it's such a nice guitar!
Mine is a 2018 model in frost and i am loving it.
Is the finish on the lower cutaway still sparkly in nitro?

Not anymore.

but based off the 1 pic of him playing the new colour, it looks like the sparkly cutaway is back, but it could also just be the lighting

Last edited:
Back