Got my guitar back from the PTC... 594 lovers get in here!

Nice dude! What color / top is yours? What amp do you like to push it with? I found the SD/PRS collab p90s to be high output but with good vol. cleanup - perfect for a loud and angry tube amp :mad:
Trampas green 10 top

I've been mostly running through a Kemper, but it sounds killer with my Custom 50 or H as well.
What a great guitar, congrats on yours!

As a fellow mini-toggler since ‘95, welcome to the club. Cool guitar!

Thank you, glad to be a part of it! Right in between the volumes they are very functional. Loving it.

The mini toggles are a revelation. Wish I could get them on everything. Think I may do a DGT PS with mini toggles in the future, if that's possible.

You should! Adds another layer of nuance to the switching on the fly forsure!

Looks legit! I thought it was some kind of PS when I saw it somewhere else.

May I ask you about P90 and Minstrel combination?

Cheers! It’s a great combo for a band mix. The p90’s are midrange forward, and the Minstrel is as well. Thick low mid tone with a nice high frequency response.

Both p90’s and Kingsley pedals have a great cleanup and dynamic range so you can set a nice lead tone, and have the rest of your sounds, clean to crunch to lead, handled all at the guitar!

SO MUCH YES.

Cheers!!

Love it, should be a model. When i get a core it will be a 594 and a soapie

It would look also great with matching cream coloured bobbins to the soap bars, against that top

Totally agree re: the matching cream bobbins. At some point down the line I may drop a single coil where the NF lives, but that’s in the distant future / would require some hard mods.

Also, I’m not sure why this was a limited run. The 594 Soapie is one HELL of a guitar, and I always get questions about it when I play it out. Maybe they thought demand wasn’t sufficient? There should be p90 models for all of their guitars. Can you imagine a CU-24 p90!

Back