Got my first PRS amp!

Guitar God

This came in today from a local PRS dealer for me and this little guy is awesome! Super loud for 15 watts! Though not pictured, I'm running it through a 2x12 Soldano cab.
JrPPpsh.jpg

Got to support my home team. They're doing decent. However, even though the Titans are my home team, they're my #2 favorite team. My #1 favorite team are the Colts. Colts and Titans fan here. :) My Dad is a Raiders and Titans fan.

Not to derail thread...but lifelong Steeler fan here...and unfortunately, they've totally forgotten how to play...I feel a very tough, painful end of season coming up...
Love Tennessee, though. (especially around the Smokies)

Not to derail thread...but lifelong Steeler fan here...and unfortunately, they've totally forgotten how to play...I feel a very tough, painful end of season coming up...
Love Tennessee, though. (especially around the Smokies)
Ditto! I have to agree. They've really lost it. I think something is wrong with Ben. Knee, or that elbow. I've changed my mid-season 13-3 to 11-5. Lose the division to the Browns, and bow out in the first round. Too many D injuries and a predictable offense. Sucks.

The MT-15 is indeed low wattage, but it’s still very loud. Well, it can get very loud. I had no trouble getting it up over 113db in my basement. It’s good at much lower volumes as well.

Been a bit since I posted. But, here is my thoughts. Tone is great. Super loud! You wouldn't think it is a 15 watt amp. My only gripe with it is that it is very noisy. I haven't tried a noise suppressor through it, yet, but I do remember seeing a review video of one and the guy stated his was noisy as well and also stated he heard of people getting some that were like that and some that weren't.

Only complimenting one, why not both? o_O
Can we verify OP has both? This sounds like a job for... actually, I’m not sure if the forum has an official NAD checker.

I certainly have a few well qualified candidates in mind though, should we feel the need to nominate one...

Back