Got a new amp for my A40E

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
I was able to snag myself an early 2000s, pre DSP, Acoustasonic Jr for an embarrassingly low price tag. The drive to go get it was a pain in the butt....but the gas and tolls were easily covered by the reduction in cost. The eq, reverb AND chorus in this thing sounds amazing with all of my acoustics, but it helps the electronics out on the PRS as there is no eq on the preamp. This opens up quite a bit more possibilities. And I had no idea these were so LOUD for solid states. It is 40 watts x 2. Score!

176525141_10165140592020331_7457097791461473331_n.jpg

Last edited:
That will be fun to split to if you add a piezo bridge guitar at some point. I heard a Hollowbody II piezo through an acoustic amp and it sounded really nice, much better than just using a regular amp.

Congrats!

That will be fun to split to if you add a piezo bridge guitar at some point
I have one. But it is from another brand so I don't post it here. It is a semihollow with f holes and a piezo. BUT, it is one that has only ONE jack and a toggle switch to go between humbuckers, piezo and blend.

I have one. But it is from another brand so I don't post it here. It is a semihollow with f holes and a piezo. BUT, it is one that has only ONE jack and a toggle switch to go between humbuckers, piezo and blend.
I bet it’ll make that piezo shine!

Back