Goofy toggle switch on single cut NGD

littlebadboy

Hello everyone! I just placed an order for a used PRS Single Cut SE in Royal Blue at GC. I actually tried it first at the store and then bought it online when I got home. I loved it! But... there was some issues with the toggle switch. Neck and middle were fine, but when you switch to bridge, the sound goes on and off. I have to wiggle the switch to make it work.

The obvious question is... how do I fix it? If I need to buy a part, where can I buy it?

Always wanted to have a PRS! I know this may be an entry level model... it's all that I can afford for now and I'm not a pro player anyway, but I am more than glad to finally own one.

Thanks!

Typically you can take the back cover off and give the switch a look and you might actually see a contact is bent or a wire that needs the solder touched up. In the event the GC is close I would carry it back in there and have one of their techs give it a quick look...on their dime!

Welcome to the family!

Thank you n24re and Ovibos! I won't be getting the guitar until Thursday this week.

Back