Goodbye

And all will welcome you here!

Very often we're asked to fit into a prescribed "mold." I think back to the 1950s with memories of "cookie-cutter" houses, keeping up with the Joneses, and what was considered "normal & acceptable" for the day. The movie "Pleasantville" reminds me of conformity in the 50s and early 60s.

Then the British Music Revolution occurred, and music and lives were changed forever. Remember that life is revealed to us in stages, and whether we choose to conform to what we're required to or not, but still remaining within the limits off the law, will tell the tale of mankind.

Me, too. I was surprised at how good Les’s break was for me. :D

But my break was good for me, too.
My break wasn’t good for me at all. The longer it lasted, the more jaded I got. It was obvious that it was better for everyone else than it was for me. Eventually you accept reality. That’s what I had to do before I came back. Then you just do what you want with the freedom to not really care. :cool:/.

Why? Pretty much everyone here is good natured. I guess if you don’t like PRS this might not be the place to hang out. Even then it’s about as good of community as you get online. Take a break.

All,

All of you have been great company but I’m a fish out of water here.

I have not asked to be removed from the forum as yet. I may do later.

Thanks for having me these last few years. Good luck all and keep playing guitar.

ME
HEY?? Don't leave! Fish out of water??? Then that makes me a man on Mars...... Everyone is special here..... Hang out and have fun ;):D:D:D:D

Take a break.
Return once a week for PSF.
Write or browse whenever you feel like it.
I think you'll be fine whatever you decide.
Stay healthy!

During the evening last night, I learned that one of my wifes nephews (14) has leukemia, and then got a very bad report from the vet on Tripper. Bad enough initially, that we didn't know if he was coming home from the vet last night. Reading about 'breaks" sort of opened a wound. Said all that to say, sorry for the bummer post last night!

On a positive note, the vet called back this morning with test results for Tripper that found out an issue that is treatable and new meds on the way should make him feel much better and hopefully make him stick around for a couple more years, and in better health than he's been lately! I don't do downer mode often. Needless to say, I'm in a bit better mood today.

I hate these long goodbyes...
tenor.gif

Back