Goodbye Mira ~ I'll never forget you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like everything worked out as well as it could. The wife looks happy (and damn fine too!), but I really keep coming back to see the Bernie. Looking forward to some pics!

Sounds like everything worked out as well as it could. The wife looks happy (and damn fine too!), but I really keep coming back to see the Bernie. Looking forward to some pics!

Thanks Rob... here's a sneak peek. When I saw that top, I was like... "Oh hell yeah! That's the one!"

ae00-15154_4_.JPG

Thanks for the comments. I'll take the high road and gracefully bow out by discontinuing my participation on the site. I don't have time for the nonsense. If you can't see that BulbulGadol took it to another level with the "C U Next Tuesday" comment, then I don't know what to say. I didn't solicit his thoroughly direspectful comments, and I'd like to know how you'd expect even a fully vested member to respond to that type of classless verbal attack.

Granted, I don't have 5,000 + posts, but I have tried to be a positive contributing member of this "community." An obviously immature new member (with 4 total posts) came along and took a completely unjustified jab at me, and what I stand for as a person. If you're going to insinuate that my responses were not justified, and the equivalent of smearing crap, then I suppose you're a better man than me.

Cheers!

If you can't see that BulbulGadol took it to another level with the "C U Next Tuesday" comment, then I don't know what to say.

This is an internet forum, not a bar brawl. You're not in a fight for your life, here. Clicking the button to report a post is easy. Instead you tell him that you're going to "take great pleasure in degrading [him] in every post [he] writes from here on out?"

On what planet is that reasonable?

Calling another member (even one who may deserve it) a "Stupid F#$%ing Douche" is grounds for being banned - 14 days off at a minimum. You should have "taken the high road" when James asked nicely instead of continuing with the name-calling and following the other guy around looking for a fight.

I'd like to know how you'd expect even a fully vested member to respond to that type of classless verbal attack.

By:
1) Reporting the offending post for the Moderator(s) to handle, and
2) Not continuing with the name-calling after the site admin asked you nicely to give it a rest

Granted, I don't have 5,000 + posts, but I have tried to be a positive contributing member of this "community."

Post count doesn't mean jack. The most "positive contributing member of this community" has a post count of 3 (his name is Paul Smith).

You've done your own share of random name-calling. In post 57 of this very thread you called Drew a "chump" for simply stating his opinion.

If you're going to insinuate that my responses were not justified, and the equivalent of smearing crap, then I suppose you're a better man than me.

Don't break your leg when you fall off that hight horse. His actions don't dictate yours.

You don't have to be a "better man". Just be a man about it and own up to your part. That is to say... when (or if) the acting mods unlock your account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back