Good place to find interested buyers?

Tajtrivedi

im trying to sell my 95 PRS Custom 24. Need to save some money for a private stock. Havent had any luck yet on Craigs List or Reverb. Any suggestions?

If you haven't had luck on Reverb, then you may be asking too much. Either that or it's an unusual config and you just have to wait for the right buyer.

I hadn’t co sidered that. How much does a non 10 top, fully stock 1995 custom 24 go for nowadays? Rotary knob, winged tuners, dragon 1’s.

I hadn’t co sidered that. How much does a non 10 top, fully stock 1995 custom 24 go for nowadays? Rotary knob, winged tuners, dragon 1’s.

Oh that sounds like a great guitar. Wonder how much different it sounds than a ce22 rotary?

Show us a picture, many here are pushers or enablers, Tho you can't sell here. Vintage Rocker , The Gear Page , PRS Forums are the places I've had the most luck be patent when selling a higher dollar item just takes time.

I had great luck selling mid range guitars on eBay. My two CE's came from eBay and Reverb.

I have been trying to sell my Blazing Copper CE24 on eBay for over a year (promised that I would if I was allowed the DGT) with no luck. Price is right and had a lot of watchers, but no bids. Reverb is my next step if I really need to sell it (which I don't.)

With higher dollar items, it takes more time typically to reach the right buyer.

Back