Good Mashups?......what d'ya got........

I’ll go a step further - “Born Again” is my favorite Sabbath album. There, I said it. And I mean it.

We've had this conversation before Alan and we're still friends, but just barely. The correct answer to "What is your favorite Black Sabbath album" is: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath :p

We've had this conversation before Alan and we're still friends, but just barely. The correct answer to "What is your favorite Black Sabbath album" is: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath :p
You're both wrong, by a margin of two. The two best Sabbath albums are Heaven & Hell and Mob Rules.....hands down!

You're both wrong, by a margin of two. The two best Sabbath albums are Heaven & Hell and Mob Rules.....hands down!

Entry point plays a large part in that. "Born Again" was the first studio Sabbath album I bought (I think). I think I had "We Sold Our Souls..." first. I was way into the Ozzy solo albums, and that led me slowly into the Sabbath realm.

I remember listening to Ultimate Sin until the cassette almost broke! One very hot summer on holiday whilst fishing (circa 1986). Fun times.

I think maybe I quite liked the lady in leopard print trousers on the cover!:oops: I was only 15/16 years old!:D

I do love me some Heaven and Hell and I saw Dio era Sabbath on the Mob Rules tour. Still one of the best shows I've ever seen.
I saw Dio for the first time in '86 on the Sacred Heart tour. Got to see him several times after that. Always put on a great show. The last two times were when they toured as Heaven & Hell. Man, those shows were SO good.

I do love me some Heaven and Hell and I saw Dio era Sabbath on the Mob Rules tour. Still one of the best shows I've ever seen.

I never got to see Dio or Sabbath in any form. One of the few concert-going regrets I have.

I remember listening to Ultimate Sin until the cassette almost broke! One very hot summer on holiday whilst fishing (circa 1986). Fun times.

I think maybe I quite liked the lady in leopard print trousers on the cover!:oops: I was only 15/16 years old!:D

I did see Ozzy three times (and a fourth at the Rally To Restore Sanity), including in 1986 at the Cap Centre in Landover, MD when I lived in VA. The opening band was a thrash band - Metallic-something-or-other. I wonder whatever became of them...

I saw Dio for the first time in '86 on the Sacred Heart tour. Got to see him several times after that. Always put on a great show. The last two times were when they toured as Heaven & Hell. Man, those shows were SO good.

I didn't catch them on that tour, but I heard the shows were excellent

Back