Good forum setup

mgman

This place is very member-friendly and it looks good. The control panel is damn near perfect. It's easy to move around, post, display and edit.

Congratulations to the admin and developers.

It's pretty intuitive which is nice, I am wondering if we need to see the page that tells us our posts are successful and why it can just go back tot eh thread we posted on with the updated post tho. Seems like an extra page for page sake... :D

Dan-d-1985 said:
It's pretty intuitive which is nice, I am wondering if we need to see the page that tells us our posts are successful and why it can just go back tot eh thread we posted on with the updated post tho. Seems like an extra page for page sake... :D

Removing that feature would make room for spellcheck. :lol: :lol:

mgman said:
This place is very member-friendly and it looks good. The control panel is damn near perfect. It's easy to move around, post, display and edit.

Way kind of you to mention it! James (our Admin) really worked hard (and is still working - even today) to make it flow.

Hans said:
mgman said:

Way kind of you to mention it! James (our Admin) really worked hard (and is still working - even today) to make it flow.
And flow it does! Simplicity bordering on elegance. :)

We just started using MS Outlook at work, the Sys Admins made the interface as complicated as possible. The dashboard looks like the cockpit of a jet aircraft, every available tool and option is displayed :? :x

Dan-d-1985 said:
I'm pretty sure the first few posts I made did go back to the thread.
I noticed the successful and while I was saying hmmm... it advanced to the thread.

No more though.

veinbuster said:
Dan-d-1985 said:
I'm pretty sure the first few posts I made did go back to the thread.
I noticed the successful and while I was saying hmmm... it advanced to the thread.

No more though.
Of course, as soon as I said that...back to the originally observed behaviour.
Apparently I failed the patience class.

How does one get access to using BBCode for their signature ? Do you have to get to a certain number of posts first ?

Dan-d-1985 said:
No. That pause is to give people a little time to reflect on what they just posted before it hits the page. :eek:

:D

Hans said:
Dan-d-1985 said:
No. That pause is to give people a little time to reflect on what they just posted before it hits the page. :eek:

:D

And regret the sloppy typo's yeah? :lol:

Back