Good Deal?

In my experience a rosewood neck will generally have more low to midrange tone compared to mahogany which is more mid to upper range prominent. IMO it's a subtle difference. In terms of feel, a rosewood neck is wonderfully smoother than a painted mahogany neck. Most find them addictive. I'm not sure why you are asking about old stock guitars as the ad says it's used but NOS IMO isn't any different than new if the models are the same. Rosewood can be a little heavier as it is more dense, but not significantly so. Mine doesn't have neck dive if that is what you mean.

Four grand for a private stock, considering you'll probably pay at least that for a new core with an artist package, is a pretty fair deal IMO. If its in good shape and you like it, go for it. It's not an investment, but I doubt you'll lose money if you hate it :)

I have a limited edition CU22 with a rosewood neck, and I don't think you can go wrong with a rosewood neck as far as how it feels. You have almost no friction when playing compared to a normal painted neck. They feel great!

I agree a PS for 4K seems like a great deal
I am wondering if its a 24.5 " scale ( IE SC245 ) or a 25" scale like described in the lower section
Rosewood necks are really sweet to play
weight wise you will notice no difference

Back