Good buys at the accessory store right now.

Thank you all for understanding... it seems logical that I dont NEED another guitar (currently on 7), but it also feels logical that I need a PRS singlecut or a G Firebird, because I dont have have either of those.
Actually, after extensive research, I have determined that 11 is the right number.

Bought a Silver Sky hard case (for the new silver sky that arrived this week) along with both colours of the camp mug (one for home and another for the office) and headstock keychain.

The silver sky hard case checked out at $120 instead of $200 so it’s a good deal for anyone that’s been planning to get one but have been putting it off...

There were more things in the shopping cart but I tried to exercise some control o_O

Last edited:
The floating guitar stands are on sale too, I grabbed two of them. The base is very heavy, and they look great. Function and style wrapped up in a very visually appealing stand.

My wife was very happy to get the accessories bag for Christmas. Lots of great pockets for stuff!

Pretty awesome deals, at 40% off. I picked up the signature leather strap, premium gig bag, and a bunch of smaller stuff for $122 shipped. Unbeatable!

I got my bag & straps today. No one mentioned all the free stuffing that comes in each pocket of the bag. :D

I did order a gear bag, and the HS85 hoodie. No free stuff in my bag, just packing paper, bummer.
But a nice bag nonetheless, well worth the $. Same with the hoodie. Good stuff.

Back