Good buys at the accessory store right now.

I can only dream .... the accessories store does not ship overseas to me in Australia. :(

Beware the clearance straps, the rivets stick out and will scratch your guitar.

Other than that, eyeing the glasses and cables!

Last edited:
Atta boy!

Received it yesterday, and unfortunately it had cloudy finish on the heel and sides. It was a gorgeous instrument otherwise, and played wonderfully. But GC wouldn't discount the price and there was no way I could justify keeping it for what I paid.

FYI - If anyone is interested in a natural finish HB1 for sale at GC, be aware of undisclosed finish issues.

Received it yesterday, and unfortunately it had cloudy finish on the heel and sides. It was a gorgeous instrument otherwise, and played wonderfully. But GC wouldn't discount the price and there was no way I could justify keeping it for what I paid.

FYI - If anyone is interested in a natural finish HB1 for sale at GC, be aware of undisclosed finish issues.
That sucks! :(

The bag came yesterday. It’s so nice I ordered another today.

My order came today. No bag - I suggested on, and my wife said, "You still have one and you never use it." I swear, it's like she doesn't understand contingency planning! I mean, I didn't object when she said she had a boyfriend "just in case something happened" to me!

Mine showed up Thursday. I was wondering the same thing. Actually, it’s very flexible with the removable compartments. By the time I actually can safely go anywhere with the thing, it will be figured out. ;)

Ok I got the bag.

Now can someone explain all the pockets and compartments to me? I have no idea how to use it.

Myself I take out the top "compartment" insert. That's where I put my LR Baggs acoustic DI box, Line6 G50 transmitter, guitar cord, and mini flashlight. I use the outer side pockets for microphones. In the back compartments I have a roll of gaffer's tape, some extra tubes, some packs of strings, and other various sundries. In the bottom compartment I keep a power cord and amp footswitch. In the front pocket I have a couple of inline hi/lo transformers, extra pedalboard patch cables, and a couple of allen wrenches.

Bags are selling like hotcakes,,,, got mine! woohoo

Last edited:
Back