Good buys at the accessory store right now.

Shhhhh!!!!! I haven’t ordered yet!!!!!

And I got one of those bags at Experience a few years ago. Very nice indeed. And it wasn’t $40 then... :(

Would one of you guys be kind enough to tell me the appropriate dimensions of the main compartment (without considering the dividers), please?
The top section is around 10” x 6” x 4” deep.
The lower/rear section is around 10” x 6” x 7” deep.
You have options on how you can set it up. I have mine configured with the top storage all wide open with no dividers and the lower/rear compartment set up with the dividers for the few pedals that I use. There’s a storage compartment on the very bottom of the case where all of my cables and power cords go.

Thanks for the heads-up! Bought two of those bags - one for me, one for my wife. Looks like an awesome accessory bag, just what I've been looking for!

Also bought another set of those Dragon glasses for the home pub, and a 10' speaker cable because I needed one, as it turns out. See, I saved all kinds of money today, honey!

I'm on my second one of these bags. First one went to probably 1500 gigs, and was finally starting to literally fall apart at the seams. So far so good with #2. Highly recommend this bag!

Did they just come back out with this? I asked for one for Christmas a few years back and my wife couldn’t find one. When I looked at PRS it said “discontinued.”

Back