Gold, ebony, or snakewood? Tuner buttons!

I don’t know how it’s even possible to decide! That guitar looks great with everything.

The gold looks nice, the ebony looks nice, and the snakewood looks nice. No matter what you choose, you can’t make a bad decision on this one. :)

I don’t know how it’s even possible to decide! That guitar looks great with everything.

The gold looks nice, the ebony looks nice, and the snakewood looks nice. No matter what you choose, you can’t make a bad decision on this one. :)
^^^This certainly exemplifies my current conundrum!^^^
Thanks Les, perhaps I am in for occasional rotation between the three choices.

I don’t know why, but Ive never liked gold hardware...

I guess it reminds me of bathroom fixtures from the 80’s...

12-fascinating-gold-bathroom-fixtures-inspiration-for-you-direct-gold-plated-bathroom-fixtures.jpg
Can’t afford a GOLD toilet seat so I went with plastic ivory :rolleyes:

After staring at the entire guitar, I would keep the gold ones. Bridge is gold. But.... if you change pickup rings to black use ebony.

Here’s an idea , since Snake wood really complements the Rosewood neck, see if you can get Snake wood pup rings.

Beautiful guitar no matter what! :cool:

^^^This certainly exemplifies my current conundrum!^^^
Thanks Les, perhaps I am in for occasional rotation between the three choices.

Ha! That’d be way too much work for me!

The Hammer Of The Gods guitar has a RW headstock veneer and fretboard, and came with ebony tuner buttons; There’s no other ebony on the instrument, and at first I thought, “That’s odd.” But once I had the guitar for a few days, I dug the contrast, and I wouldn’t change a thing now.

The other PS electrics came with mixed hardware and gold buttons, but they look great, too.

Nothing wrong with a little contrast, though your snakewood set looks cool, too!

Too many good choices!

Ha! That’d be way too much work for me!

The Hammer Of The Gods guitar has a RW headstock veneer and fretboard, and came with ebony tuner buttons; There’s no other ebony on the instrument, and at first I thought, “That’s odd.” But once I had the guitar for a few days, I dug the contrast, and I wouldn’t change a thing now.

The other PS electrics came with mixed hardware and gold buttons, but they look great, too.

Nothing wrong with a little contrast, though your snakewood set looks cool, too!

Too many good choices!
I think after looking at it again this morning, that the ebony will stay on for a bit.
We shall see what sticks over time!

Back