Going to Wisconsin.

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I'm going to the Wisconsin state Moto Guzzi bike rally in August. Haven't been there for a while. Was wanting to know if any good guitar shops SW corner of that fine state?

You can't go to SW Wisconsin and not go to Daves! A word of caution: leave your wallet somewhere safe.

There is a couple decent shops in dubuque iowa, right across the border... Uncle Ikes and Rodinelli's. They aren't awesome but they are decent. Dave's in lacrosse though... You MUST go to Dave's. That's it down here in the SW corner worth checking out in my opinion.

Wish I could help but I don't know nuttin' down dat way. Dave's is awesome, but is that too far north for ya? You've been there, right?

Take HWY 33 into LaCrosse its a great ride be sure to hit Wildcat MTN also also Q is one of my favorite roads up there

I just looked up the rally to see where it was in conjunction with Lacrosse... Is this the one in Hubertus? If so that is the SE corner. That would put you 3 hours from Lacrosse. There are some shops around Milwaukee and in Chicago that would be fairly close to the rally.

I couldn't remember the location when I posted this but I think it's Richland Center. I'll have to look it up again. This rally has moved a few times so RC may be an old location.

Anyway. I got some old Wisconsin buddies I used to party with back in the day. Hope to see them there.

I've never been to Dave's. Sounds fun and yes I should keep my wallet hidden for sure. It would be tempting to strap a guitar to my trailer for the ride home.

There is a couple decent shops in dubuque iowa, right across the border... Uncle Ikes and Rodinelli's. They aren't awesome but they are decent. Dave's in lacrosse though... You MUST go to Dave's. That's it down here in the SW corner worth checking out in my opinion.

I'm SE Iowa and may ride through Dubuque to get there. I may cross at Cassville on the ferry instead........who knows.

Back