Going to see PRSh

PRSh going to be at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art the day before I would have seen him in Tuscon! I really want to bring my guitar in for him to sign it but an Art Museum is a much different venue than a guitar shop. I'm kind of worried it would be inappropriate or not allowed. Think I could bring it in?

PRSh going to be at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art the day before I would have seen him in Tuscon! I really want to bring my guitar in for him to sign it but an Art Museum is a much different venue than a guitar shop. I'm kind of worried it would be inappropriate or not allowed. Think I could bring it in?
Take the back plate.

Take the back plate.

thought about that. I really want it on the back of the headstock. I called the gallery and they said it should be ok. You guys know what kind of pen to use? its poly undercoat and nitro top-coat.

omcDbWqr.jpg

I'm thinking about going to Tucson in October to see PRSh. My parents have a place down there. I'd much rather wait to see if a meet and greet pops up in the midwest before then.

Should I just go to Tucson? How regularly do these things get scheduled?

I recently discovered that I was born and raised a matter of blocks away from where Rainbow guitars is now located. Were they always there?

I had never heard of them while I still lived there. Can't help but wonder... if I had discovered them in their early days, would I have turned out to be a guitar player instead of a drummer?

I recently discovered that I was born and raised a matter of blocks away from where Rainbow guitars is now located. Were they always there?

I had never heard of them while I still lived there. Can't help but wonder... if I had discovered them in their early days, would I have turned out to be a guitar player instead of a drummer?

I ended up seeing him in Fort Wayne Indiana. When I first made this post, the event at the Fort Wayne museum of art hadn’t been set yet. Fortunately, I got to see him a day early and only had to drive a couple hours.

I’m still going to hang with my parents next weekend though.

You should move to England - the seems to be here every six months or so. As long as you can talk about the weather (our favourite pastime) you'll be fine.

It's so true. I was in London for the big heat wave at the end of July. More weather chat than in Minneapolis... and we love to chat about the weather.

It's so true. I was in London for the big heat wave at the end of July. More weather chat than in Minneapolis... and we love to chat about the weather.

I bet we were saying it was too hot;) Come back now and we'll be saying it's too cold. Or too wet.... We love our weather!

Back