Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes you have to be satisfied with amusing yourself and not worry so much about amusing others. This was a hard lesson for me to learn. :)
It came naturally for me. The funniest part is often the look on people’s face when I clearly have an amused smile and they aren’t sure if I’m laughing at them.

Last edited:
Not for nothing, but I first saw the original Godzilla in 1956, two years after release in Japan and in it's first American release. I was 8 yrs. old and it affected me. We lived out in a suburb of Dallas called Farmers Branch and Love Field was THE airport. Jets had just started flying in service to the airlines and at night you could hear run ups and trimming going on for miles on the prairie, I would lay in bed in my un-airconditioned room and hear them and think of the... footsteps. I was certain he was coming, for me. To this day he is my best most favorite Monster ever. He left my favor in the middle iterations, with his kid, his goofy movements, and all of that, but when he got angry again and started f'in up stuff again, he had me. He has me to this day and I will watch the old original at least a couple of times a year to relive childhood terror of him.

Back