God I miss this place.

Huggy Love

Vintage member
I'm not able to resume my posting career here on PRSF, but I do lurk every other blue moon just to see what's going on in the land of G.A.S..

I think it was the "young vs now" thread, and Les' self portrait really touched my heart.
3zKsMLa.jpg
:D

Then seeing Bodia catching some serious air on his dirt bike, or Sergio's latest songs (nice job baby!!), made me have to pop in and say HI folks, hope all are doing well and blessed in this new year.

I'm still retired from computer use and only doing this thru a friend, (she types and mouses for me sometimes) but I'm still writing and recording when I'm up to it. Here's a couple.

A Santana / Al D. fusion jam with a lot of solos & breaks:
https://soundcloud.com/tonybsongwriting/from-here

... and a punk/ska influenced Alternative track.
https://soundcloud.com/tonybsongwriting/time-of-your-life

Keep it up folks (this forum stuff) and remember.....

..... YOU REALLY DO NEED ANOTHER PRS .......... REALLY!!

Great to see you pop back in here. Hope all is well.

You need a device that will translate speech to text. The malaprops could be quite entertaining.

Happy New Year! Hope to see more cameos from you later on - cheers!

Hi Tony I am replying to you by using dictation which is built into Windows 10 and I'm using my surface pro So you can do this in In tablet mode or a laptop mode and I am glad to see you back here in the forum and your music rocks I am listening to it as I speak

MY MAN! What's happenin!? So glad you stopped by! I have been doing a bit more picking than clicking lately. Hope you're doing well bro! Don't be a stranger...it's pretty lonely being the only person up in here, that appreciates a good "Billy Jack" quote. Diggin the new tunes too! Wishing you and yours a happy, healty and prosperous new year!

Good to hear from you my friend. keep your spirits up mate.
I'm still waiting on a part number on the Ps Hollowbody build.
I'll let you know when I get some news.
Be good and Box clever. All the best.!!!

What up, T!? Nice to see you back in action, albeit limited! Good vibes, peace and bro hugs to you!

Thanks for popping back by and sharing some tunes!!! I really enjoyed both songs!

Hope your recovery is going well and as smooth as possible...it's good to see you're still able to make some music when possible.

Hang in there and don't be stranger! :)

Dude! And with tunes, no less!

Liked both, but have a soft spot for songs like “Best Time,” they remind me of my kids!

Hugs to the Huggy! Listen to Dave’s suggestion. I’ve empowered several people with computing solutions that don’t require phyisical interaction with great success. An iPad can make it all happen without any modification, too. Just sayin’.

Keep fighting the good fight, bro. :cool:

Back