Go to the barber....hilarity ensues...

Parralax view

So I go Sunday for my bi-monthly cut. New stylist. She makes a mistake, doesn't mount the guard on the clipper...down to the scalp, right down the middle....I look like a Harkonnen slave...She's horrified as is the remainder of the shop. Everything stopped, seriously. I guess they thought I was gonna go off.....

I stay chill and tell her to take it all off. I am now a headlight beam...;-) Free Haircuts for a yr. and didn't have to pay for this one. It was THAT serious to at least them...got home, Oh my, old man......I am not presently Rock and Roll!!!....

That is my usual haircut (for what's left on my head anyway).
Bought a clipper a while back and I do it by myself! :D
Can't go wrong, and every time it looks exactly the same.

I'm kinda rockin a Rob Halford thing.... Minus the leather...

Dude, I can relate. The first time I shaved my head was for the Priest reunion. I shaved my head and turned ghey for a day to show my support for Rob. I've since maintained the bald!

So I go Sunday for my bi-monthly cut. New stylist. She makes a mistake, doesn't mount the guard on the clipper...down to the scalp, right down the middle....I look like a Harkonnen slave...She's horrified as is the remainder of the shop. Everything stopped, seriously. I guess they thought I was gonna go off.....

I stay chill and tell her to take it all off. I am now a headlight beam...;-) Free Haircuts for a yr. and didn't have to pay for this one. It was THAT serious to at least them...got home, Oh my, old man......I am not presently Rock and Roll!!!....
Dude, don't feel bad, revel in the benefits -- taking a shower takes a third of the time, drying off takes a third of the time, your neck feels like a weight has been lifted...

I do this to myself once every couple years -- I let it grow out, then try to shave it into something new...not get it symmetrical, shorten the longer side...fail repeatedly, eventually the two sides get close enough that I just shave it all off.

Also: lollers @ "Harkonnen slave".

To add curiosity to injury, SHE was a HE. So while not in discomfort over her choices, I expected a Fabulous Cut!!!! Didn't work out that way.....and that strange down the middle Harkonnen, Saurdukar shave was happening...and made me think of it..It's already getting dark again up there....My beard is about 3 times longer.

Back