GO Broncos!

At least a former Badger QB is going to win the Super Bowl. I had to find a silver lining somewhere....

He was great! However, the RHCP should have retired a long time ago.

Thought Bruno was really good (and I'm not really a Bruno fan), but I liked the RHCP save for Klinghoffer's histrionics. Chad Smith was bangin'.

This probably would have been more entertaining if they'd have done full concerts w/Bruno and RHCP, with 15 minutes of football in between.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;127649 said:
Broncos are getting their ass handed to them.

Theirs and maybe a couple other people's as well.

That Seattle defense is brutal. I don't think Manning is that bad even if he is having an off day.

Seattle ate them alive. They looked like they were in fast forward compared to Denver. I had a feeling either Seattle or the 49ers would beat Denver.

Now on to next year......
GO RAIDERS!!!
:rock: :rock:
:rock:

Thought Bruno was really good (and I'm not really a Bruno fan),

Agreed...impressed that he opened playing drums (and not bad either).
Note to Rianna/Beyonce/Madonna/Miley/flavor of the month....You DONT have to take your clothes off to perform a good halftime (or any other) show. (unless you have to mask your lack of talent and distract us.)

Huzzlers?

Huzlers identifies itself as “a combination of real shocking news and satire news to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.”

I know! The article almost made me believe that organized sports weren't all rigged for a second.

The Ravens looked like a high school team and the Redskins continue to suffer the curse of Daniel Snyder. I was happy to see Dallas get yet another ding on their collective tiaras and Pats lost as well, so all in all not a total washout of a weekend. :)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;166043 said:
So far, 2014 is looking good.

Really?????? LOL

tempDSC_1277--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Back