GO Broncos!

Chargers whooped some ass in the 4th quarter! But it was too little, too late.

GO BRONCOS!

GO-BRONCOS.png

Highlights here ----> http://www.denverbroncos.com/multim...ghlights/4dc40aaa-e204-4df4-9816-c1640f188e85

Last edited:
Next week, the Broncos will need to play a better second half if they want to beat the Patriots. Having said that, I hope they DO beat the patriots. :vroam:

Yes! I am pulling for them to win it all. Peyton is my favorite QB ever even though I'm from WI and should be a Aaron Rodgers fan.

Congrats to The Broncos! In 9 months there will be new little Omahas all over Colorado.
It looked like The Pats should have packed up at halftime. Off balance all day.

Lloyd

Congrats to the Broncos! Manning had a nice 400 yard game.

Now I'm tooting for the 49ers to face them in the SB.

I'm a long time Pats fan. I saw them when they played in Fenway Park in the old AFL. That was back in the days of Babe Parelli and Gino Capeletti. Darn, I'm old! The Pats didn't play well enough this year to deserve a place in the SB. You can't win a championship if you play lousy first halfs and then pull games out at the last minute. It really looked good when they had two outstanding tight ends. Unfortunately one turned out to be a serial killer and the other injury prone, God Bless him! I felt it was over the day the Broncs signed Wes Welker.

GO SOX!!!!!!!

Back