GO Broncos!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;24318 said:
...so long as they beat the dog crap out of the #$%^& Raiders.

6 to 37 works for me!

+1 The Raiders were, and probably still are, the most penalized team in the NFL. I used to hate it when my team played them. They were dirty and I still haven't gotten over it.

I saw a stat I can't seem to confirm that Manning is 0-17 in games played below 32 degrees. In that sense, isn't it a mistake to have him as the Bronco's QB?

I have a tremendous amount of respect for Peyton. He's a class act and a hell of a QB. However, I am thrilled that the Ravens won that game. Now they go to NE to battle it out!

Impossible for me to pull for the BAL or NE, but the most interesting remaining scenario is the Harbowl, so I GUESS I'll mildly be rooting for the ravens :(

Damn. The Broncos are on fire this season. The Eagles just got a world class beat down. I sure hope they're not showing off all the new tricks in the play book too early in the season.

Hell just froze over. The Lions, and by that I mean the Detroit Lions, not the Nittany Lions, or even the Lion King lions, but the sad-sack, powder blue, 0-16 just a few years ago, Detroit Lions are atop their division with a win over Da Bearss.

I am not an NFL fan, but I might be able to tolerate watching a Lions game at some point this year if I can find an airsickness bag (a "just in case" precaution one must have handy when watching the Lions play football).

Broncos appear to be the best team in the AFC. The Ravens will not be repeating as SB champs unless they grow an O line and Flacco can find a receiver. If the Ravens can't do it, I'd love to see the old man (Peyton Manning) see some more SB glory.

Hell just froze over. The Lions, and by that I mean the Detroit Lions, not the Nittany Lions, or even the Lion King lions, but the sad-sack, powder blue, 0-16 just a few years ago, Detroit Lions are atop their division with a win over Da Bearss.

I am not an NFL fan, but I might be able to tolerate watching a Lions game at some point this year if I can find an airsickness bag (a "just in case" precaution one must have handy when watching the Lions play football).
It's a long season. I think the Lions are a good team. Only problem is that their coach is a jackwagon. The team can only go as far as the coach takes them and Schwartz is a.... They have always been undisciplined and always end up shooting themselves in the foot because of it.

Back