Gig Pics

nosidamde

Taco Flavored Kisses
Hello everyone! One of the bands I'm in had a photographer come to our gig last weekend and took some really nice pics. I wanted to share a few of my favorites, hope you don't mind.

Does anyone else have gig pictures they could share that include your PRS?

jOXvdgjl.jpg

TcV8P82l.jpg

6LOKcL2l.jpg

Ed those are cool pics. I'm going to check that club out. Looks like a cool place to play for sure.

I have plenty of gig pics but I'm in them so that kind of ruins it!

Hey cool pics man and I really dig your guitar. Here's one of me next to the guy with a seriously pink shirt. From a wile ago, with my #1 before the floyd upgrade.

Yl6pdX8.jpg

Great pics!

Thanks, Les!

Ed those are cool pics. I'm going to check that club out. Looks like a cool place to play for sure.

I have plenty of gig pics but I'm in them so that kind of ruins it!

I'll get their contact info from my bass player, he books that venue.

C'mon now, I now you've got some live pics with those trem equipped beauties somewhere. :D

Hey cool pics man and I really dig your guitar. Here's one of me next to the guy with a seriously pink shirt. From a wile ago, with my #1 before the floyd upgrade.

Yl6pdX8.jpg

Thanks for sharing, do you have any recent live pics with the floyd?

If by "gig pictures they could share", you mean "pictures of me sitting on my guitar stool alone in my room", then the answer is, unfortunately, no!!!!

Really, though, excellent pictures. Really loving the slide in the last picture!

Kevin

Yay, gig pics are always fun! I really like that first B/W one.

I've been lucky enough to have pros at two gigs this year.

September:

January:

Oh yeah I got me some trem equipped beauties alright. I'll see what I can come up with for pics.

Bad photo from a fun night, that's me with the prs and the cap in the background right . Real star is wolf mail on left playing a "Gilbert " The prs received lots of favorable comment from the some of the guitar aficionados in the audience

Yay, gig pics are always fun! I really like that first B/W one.

I've been lucky enough to have pros at two gigs this year.

September:

January:

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah I got me some trem equipped beauties alright. I'll see what I can come up with for pics.

I prefer the hardtail equipped McCarty, but any would be nice. :cool:

Bad photo from a fun night, that's me with the prs and the cap in the background right . Real star is wolf mail on left playing a "Gilbert " The prs received lots of favorable comment from the some of the guitar aficionados in the audience

Thanks for sharing. It's always a good feeling when the guitar aficionados speak out after a show. I had an older gentleman compliment my SC250 after the most recent show the pics were from, except he had never heard of PRS before.

Wow garrett what awsome live performance pictures. Looks like your very much in the zone, and enjoying yourself.

Sry Ed no recent pictures, I hvnt played live for a few but I am working on my album and trying to get a band together.
I myself just can't wait to play live again and get some memorable pictures. I'll definitely post when the ball starts rolling.

Wow garrett what awsome live performance pictures. Looks like your very much in the zone, and enjoying yourself.

Sry Ed no recent pictures, I hvnt played live for a few but I am working on my album and trying to get a band together.
I myself just can't wait to play live again and get some memorable pictures. I'll definitely post when the ball starts rolling.

Sounds good.

I see a prs forum Iowa chapter gathering in the future! Meet somewhere for food?

Any interest?

Thanks! It was at J&A Tap over in North Liberty and the band is called Motorboat. I see you are also from the QC area?

Thank you, sir!

Indeed....I am in the QCA.....the Mighty Bett to be exact (although we live on the PV side of things).

We don't get to North Liberty too often (although I do roll through on my way to various jobs) so I'm not familiar with that place.

I'm going to try and look you guys up and when your in the area next I'm in on coming out to hear you play.

Last edited:
Back