Gig Bag for McCarty 594?

I would prefer to have the Gator case, due to the double layer of padding at the bottom - the Mono case has a good thick pad, but the Gator just looks more substantial.

But I think either would do the trick for you.
I have a mono dual, but have to say those gators look pretty nice at less cost. I haul my PS and artist SC all over in that mono and it’s done well. Although the Velcro neck wrap thingies have seen better days.

Well, I've heard that many people worry about the guitar, buy special cases so that the guitar is protected, buy an air humidifier and make a lot of extra expenses in order to protect it. Personally, I am not a supporter of this, I believe that the more you worry about guitars, the faster they deteriorate. When I was a beginner, I also worried too much about my first guitar, which was expensive and beautiful, a year later it was no longer in very good condition, although I followed all the storage rules. I had a lot of guitars later, but my best guitar was made by myself, I ordered a case for it on matohash.com so that he would approach the guitar and I didn't really take care of it in any way. It has been in perfect condition for 3 years now. Therefore, I advise you to worry less about this and buy yourself a very ordinary case.

Last edited:
Back