Gibson Beats PRS

Hey❌everybody,❌Mark❌Agnesi❌here⬇️❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌Gibson❌guitars
Today❌I❌want❌to❌take❌a❌few❌⏰minutes⏰❌to❌talk❌to❌you❌about❌originality;❌❓what❓❌it❌means❌to❌"Play❌Authentic"
you❌know,❌4️⃣for❌4️⃣125❌⌛years⌛❌now,❌Gibson❌has❌been❌shaping❌sound❌across❌⚰️generations⚰️,❌genres❌of❌music❌and❌♂️genders♀️,❌all❌the❌way❌✋back❌to❌the❌↪️turn↪️❌of❌the❌↪️turn↪️❌of❌the❌century❌with❌⚰️Orville⚰️❌⚰️Gibson's⚰️❌innovations❌in❌mandolin❌building❌through❌the❌1920s❌with❌⚰️Lloyd⚰️❌⚰️Loar's⚰️❌perfection❌of❌archtop❌instruments,❌to❌⏰our❌fabulous❌flat❌top❌instruments❌of❌the❌30s,❌40s,❌50s❌and❌60s,❌which❌helped❌shape❌sound❌across❌all❌genres,❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌⏰our❌semi-hollowbody❌and❌solid❌body❌instruments❌of❌the❌⏳late⏳❌1950s❌and❌⏳early⏳❌1960s❌which❌helped❌define❌the❌sound❌of❌rock❌n❌⚽roll⚽.❌Gibson's❌been❌♿innovating♿❌the ️whole️❌time.
and❌we❌want❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣talk❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣you❌today❌about❌➕some➕❌of❌those❌innovations.❌First,❌the❌one❌I❌got❌in❌my❌✋hands✋,❌the❌big❌daddy❌of❌them❌all,❌the ‍❤️‍Les‍❤️❌Paul.❌This❌single❌✂️cutaway✂️,❌carved❌maple❌top❌⛳®️design⛳®️❌originally❌came❌out❌in❌1952❌and❌is❌as❌iconic❌to❌rock❌n❌⚽roll⚽❌as❌the❌name❌it❌bears❌on❌the❌headstock.❌In❌1960❌the❌introduction❌of❌the❌Gibson❌SG,❌with❌its❌2️⃣double-horned❌body.❌It's❌❌never❌❌been❌❌out❌❌of❌❌the❌production.❌The✋❌onlyGibsonsolid❌body❌guitar❌to❌be❌in❌production❌since❌it's❌creation❌in❌1960.❌✋We❌have❌the❌mouse-eared,❌F-holed,❌semi-hollow❌body❌⛳®️design⛳®️❌with❌the❌ES-335,❌345❌and❌355❌that❌graced❌so❌many❌albums❌of❌the❌50s❌and❌60s.❌All❌the❌way❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣⚰️Ted⚰️❌McCarty's✋❌most❌✔️iconic✔️❌⛳®️designs⛳®️✔️❌in❌the❌futuristic❌series,❌like❌the❌Flying❌V❌and❌Explorers,❌➕some➕❌of❌the❌most❌✔️copied✔️❌and❌✔️imitated✔️❌guitars❌of❌all❌time.
And❌not❌just⏰❌our❌body❌shape,❌but❌things❌✋like❌✋the❌shape❌of❌the❌headstock,❌that❌open❌book❌⛳®️design⛳®️❌or❌mustache❌kinda❌®️design⛳®️.❌The❌split❌♦️diamond♦️❌inlay❌you'd❌find❌on❌the ‍❤️‍Les‍❤️❌Paul❌Custom❌or❌ES-355,❌or❌that❌crown,❌or❌➕some➕❌people❌call❌it❌"pineapple"❌inlay❌that❌you'd❌find❌on❌the❌335❌or❌the❌Gibson❌SG.❌All❌of❌those❌innovations❌and❌✏️⛳®️design⛳®️✏️❌elements❌are❌®️trademarks®️❌of❌Gibson.
❓Why❓❌does❓❌this❓❌matter?❓❌Well❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌a❌few❌reasons.❌People❌❓ask❓❌us❌a❌lot❌about❌forgeries❌and❌counterfeit❌guitars.❌you❌know,❌often❌of❌⬇️lower⬇️❌craftsmanship,❌coming❌in❌from❌overseas,❌but❌there's❌➕some➕❌common❌misconceptions❌about❌❓what❓❌a❌forgery❌is❌❓and❌❓what❌®️trademark®️❌infringement❌is.
‼️Any ️copy️❌of❌‼️anyone❌of❌those❌✏️⛳®️designs⛳®️✏️❌that❌we've❌named❌is❌in❌‼️fact‼️❌by❌❓definition❌❓a❌counterfeit❌❌❌Gibson❌❌❌guitar.❌What❌that❌means❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌a ‍❤️‍couple‍❤️❌different ‍❤️‍people‍❤️‍,❌to❌the❌manufacturers❌out❌⬇️there,⬇️❌we❌want❌you❌to❌know❌that❌you've❌been❌warned.❌We're❌looking❌out✋❌and❌we're❌⬇️here⬇️❌to❌protect❌our❌iconic❌⚰️legacy⚰️❌and❌the️❌®️⛳®️designs⛳®️❌that❌we've ️created️❌over❌⚰️generations⚰️
2️⃣To2️⃣❌all❌the❌people❌in❌the ️film️❌and❌television❌and❌commercial❌industry.❌✋Reach✋❌out❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌us.❌We❌want❌to❌✋work✋❌with❌you.❌stop❌taping❌over❌the❌logos❌on❌the❌headstocks.❌By❌the❌way,❌that's❌✖️not✖️❌enough✋❌to❌get❌out❌of❌a❌⛳®️trademark®️⛳❌‼️❌infringement❌‼️❌anyway.❌☎️Contact❌us.☎️❌We❌want❌2️⃣to❌✋work❌✋with❌you.❌We❌want❌to❌2️⃣be❌partners❌with❌you.❌We❌want❌to❌2️⃣help❌bring❌authenticity2️⃣❌to❌2️⃣your❌projects.
And❌this❌isn't❌about❌us❌0️⃣trying0️⃣❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌be❌bullies❌or❌0️⃣trying0️⃣2️⃣❌to❌2️⃣0️⃣stifle❌0️⃣the❌boutique❌marketplace.❌This❌is❌about❌protecting❌⏰our❌⚰️legacy⚰️.❌125❌⌛years⌛❌of ️innovation❌and❌relevance❌in❌music.❌It's❌worth❌protecting,❌and❌it's❌⏰our❌job❌and❌we❌will❌continue❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣fight2️⃣❌to❌2️⃣protect❌our❌⏰intellectual❌property.
And❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌all❌the❌players❌out❌⬇️there⬇️❌what❓❌does❌❓this❌❓mean?❓❌Well❌it❌goes❌back❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣❓what❓❌we❌started❌talking❌about.❌being❌®️✋original®️❌and❌playing❌authentic.❌Gibson's❌been❌investing❌money❌in❌⏰our❌factories❌in❌⏰our❌team❌of❌people❌working❌in❌the❌content❌we're❌❌creating❌❌❌to❌make❌the❌Gibson❌experience❌the❌❌best❌❌and❌make❌the❌❌best❌❌guitars❌we've❌made❌in❌125❌⌛years⌛.
And❌it's❌⏰our❌goal❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌the❌next❌125❌⌛years⌛❌that⌛❌we❌⌛will❌be❌the❌most❌☪️relevant☪️,❌the❌most❌loved❌and❌the❌most❌played❌guitar❌brand❌in❌the❌world.
be❌original.❌Play❌Authentic❌and❌❌remember❌❌only❌a❌Gibson❌is❌good❌enough.

65462335_10218980148757612_3837736227402940416_n.jpg

65492905_10218980149597633_3211958019201957888_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I can see your point, but given I am a fanatic, I can't listen to reasoned arguments like this and will never accept such obvious proof to change my mind.

Back