Gibson Beats PRS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©, Oct 9, 2019.

1. John

John https://deathbenotproud.bandcamp.com

Hey❌everybody,❌Mark❌Agnesi❌here⬇️❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌Gibson❌guitars
    Today❌I❌want❌to❌take❌a❌few❌⏰minutes⏰❌to❌talk❌to❌you❌about❌originality;❌❓what❓❌it❌means❌to❌"Play❌Authentic"
    you❌know,❌4️⃣for❌4️⃣125❌⌛years⌛❌now,❌Gibson❌has❌been❌shaping❌sound❌across❌⚰️generations⚰️,❌genres❌of❌music❌and❌♂️genders♀️,❌all❌the❌way❌✋back❌to❌the❌↪️turn↪️❌of❌the❌↪️turn↪️❌of❌the❌century❌with❌⚰️Orville⚰️❌⚰️Gibson's⚰️❌innovations❌in❌mandolin❌building❌through❌the❌1920s❌with❌⚰️Lloyd⚰️❌⚰️Loar's⚰️❌perfection❌of❌archtop❌instruments,❌to❌⏰our❌fabulous❌flat❌top❌instruments❌of❌the❌30s,❌40s,❌50s❌and❌60s,❌which❌helped❌shape❌sound❌across❌all❌genres,❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌⏰our❌semi-hollowbody❌and❌solid❌body❌instruments❌of❌the❌⏳late⏳❌1950s❌and❌⏳early⏳❌1960s❌which❌helped❌define❌the❌sound❌of❌rock❌n❌⚽roll⚽.❌Gibson's❌been❌♿innovating♿❌the ️whole️❌time.
    and❌we❌want❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣talk❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣you❌today❌about❌➕some➕❌of❌those❌innovations.❌First,❌the❌one❌I❌got❌in❌my❌✋hands✋,❌the❌big❌daddy❌of❌them❌all,❌the ‍❤️‍Les‍❤️‍❌Paul.❌This❌single❌✂️cutaway✂️,❌carved❌maple❌top❌⛳®️design⛳®️❌originally❌came❌out❌in❌1952❌and❌is❌as❌iconic❌to❌rock❌n❌⚽roll⚽❌as❌the❌name❌it❌bears❌on❌the❌headstock.❌In❌1960❌the❌introduction❌of❌the❌Gibson❌SG,❌with❌its❌2️⃣double-horned❌body.❌It's❌❌never❌❌been❌❌out❌❌of❌❌the❌production.❌The✋❌onlyGibsonsolid❌body❌guitar❌to❌be❌in❌production❌since❌it's❌creation❌in❌1960.❌✋We❌have❌the❌mouse-eared,❌F-holed,❌semi-hollow❌body❌⛳®️design⛳®️❌with❌the❌ES-335,❌345❌and❌355❌that❌graced❌so❌many❌albums❌of❌the❌50s❌and❌60s.❌All❌the❌way❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣⚰️Ted⚰️❌McCarty's✋❌most❌✔️iconic✔️❌⛳®️designs⛳®️✔️❌in❌the❌futuristic❌series,❌like❌the❌Flying❌V❌and❌Explorers,❌➕some➕❌of❌the❌most❌✔️copied✔️❌and❌✔️imitated✔️❌guitars❌of❌all❌time.
    And❌not❌just⏰❌our❌body❌shape,❌but❌things❌✋like❌✋the❌shape❌of❌the❌headstock,❌that❌open❌book❌⛳®️design⛳®️❌or❌mustache❌kinda❌®️design⛳®️.❌The❌split❌♦️diamond♦️❌inlay❌you'd❌find❌on❌the ‍❤️‍Les‍❤️‍❌Paul❌Custom❌or❌ES-355,❌or❌that❌crown,❌or❌➕some➕❌people❌call❌it❌"pineapple"❌inlay❌that❌you'd❌find❌on❌the❌335❌or❌the❌Gibson❌SG.❌All❌of❌those❌innovations❌and❌✏️⛳®️design⛳®️✏️❌elements❌are❌®️trademarks®️❌of❌Gibson.
    ❓Why❓❌does❓❌this❓❌matter?❓❌Well❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌a❌few❌reasons.❌People❌❓ask❓❌us❌a❌lot❌about❌forgeries❌and❌counterfeit❌guitars.❌you❌know,❌often❌of❌⬇️lower⬇️❌craftsmanship,❌coming❌in❌from❌overseas,❌but❌there's❌➕some➕❌common❌misconceptions❌about❌❓what❓❌a❌forgery❌is❌❓and❌❓what❌®️trademark®️❌infringement❌is.
    ‼️Any ️copy️❌of❌‼️anyone❌of❌those❌✏️⛳®️designs⛳®️✏️❌that❌we've❌named❌is❌in❌‼️fact‼️❌by❌❓definition❌❓a❌counterfeit❌❌❌Gibson❌❌❌guitar.❌What❌that❌means❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌a ‍❤️‍couple‍❤️‍❌different ‍❤️‍people‍❤️‍,❌to❌the❌manufacturers❌out❌⬇️there,⬇️❌we❌want❌you❌to❌know❌that❌you've❌been❌warned.❌We're❌looking❌out✋❌and❌we're❌⬇️here⬇️❌to❌protect❌our❌iconic❌⚰️legacy⚰️❌and❌the️❌®️⛳®️designs⛳®️️❌that❌we've ️created️❌over❌⚰️generations⚰️
    2️⃣To2️⃣❌all❌the❌people❌in❌the ️film️❌and❌television❌and❌commercial❌industry.❌✋Reach✋❌out❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌us.❌We❌want❌to❌✋work✋❌with❌you.❌stop❌taping❌over❌the❌logos❌on❌the❌headstocks.❌By❌the❌way,❌that's❌✖️not✖️❌enough✋❌to❌get❌out❌of❌a❌⛳®️trademark®️⛳❌‼️❌infringement❌‼️❌anyway.❌☎️Contact❌us.☎️❌We❌want❌2️⃣to❌✋work❌✋with❌you.❌We❌want❌to❌2️⃣be❌partners❌with❌you.❌We❌want❌to❌2️⃣help❌bring❌authenticity2️⃣❌to❌2️⃣your❌projects.
    And❌this❌isn't❌about❌us❌0️⃣trying0️⃣❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌be❌bullies❌or❌0️⃣trying0️⃣2️⃣❌to❌2️⃣0️⃣stifle❌0️⃣the❌boutique❌marketplace.❌This❌is❌about❌protecting❌⏰our❌⚰️legacy⚰️.❌125❌⌛years⌛❌of ️innovation❌and❌relevance❌in❌music.❌It's❌worth❌protecting,❌and❌it's❌⏰our❌job❌and❌we❌will❌continue❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣fight2️⃣❌to❌2️⃣protect❌our❌⏰intellectual❌property.
    And❌2️⃣to2️⃣❌all❌the❌players❌out❌⬇️there⬇️❌what❓❌does❌❓this❌❓mean?❓❌Well❌it❌goes❌back❌2️⃣to❌2️⃣❓what❓❌we❌started❌talking❌about.❌being❌®️✋original®️❌and❌playing❌authentic.❌Gibson's❌been❌investing❌money❌in❌⏰our❌factories❌in❌⏰our❌team❌of❌people❌working❌in❌the❌content❌we're❌❌creating❌❌❌to❌make❌the❌Gibson❌experience❌the❌❌best❌❌and❌make❌the❌❌best❌❌guitars❌we've❌made❌in❌125❌⌛years⌛.
    And❌it's❌⏰our❌goal❌4️⃣for4️⃣❌the❌next❌125❌⌛years⌛❌that⌛❌we❌⌛will❌be❌the❌most❌☪️relevant☪️,❌the❌most❌loved❌and❌the❌most❌played❌guitar❌brand❌in❌the❌world.
    be❌original.❌Play❌Authentic❌and❌❌remember❌❌only❌a❌Gibson❌is❌good❌enough.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#21 John, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    El Fenix, ScottR, dogrocketp and 2 others like this.
  2. Boogie

Boogie Zombie Two, DFZ

I’m trying to go to sleep and all I hear is Rick, now. :eek::(:mad:

Well played...well played.

3. 11top

11top Cousin Eddie's cousin

4. sergiodeblanc

sergiodeblanc PRSf certified

I wish.

dogrocketp and ]-[@n$0Ma☩!© like this.
  5. Boogie

Boogie Zombie Two, DFZ

There’s a video of him dancing, somewhere! :rolleyes:

6. 11top

11top Cousin Eddie's cousin

Hansodiscodancing? Gotta break that out, Boogie.

[​IMG]

7. Parralax view

Parralax view New Member

I want that overcoat, for my naked park visits!!!......

DreamTheaterRules and dogrocketp like this.
  8. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

]-[@n$0Ma☩!© Zombie Zero, DFZ

:)

dogrocketp likes this.
  9. Serious Poo

Serious Poo Shoegazing Member

You'd think by now people would immediately recognize "dQw4w9WgXcQ" as being what it is, but nope. Almost a billion people have clicked it.

10. mr_spoons

mr_spoons New Member

Damn you for inserting that worm! :eek:

11. Black Plaid

Black Plaid Other Alan!

Yes, I can see your point, but given I am a fanatic, I can't listen to reasoned arguments like this and will never accept such obvious proof to change my mind.

dogrocketp likes this.
  12. HANGAR18

HANGAR18 Not buying any more guitars. Again.

The beatings will continue until the morale improves.

Click this...

What is it?

Don't worry about it. Just click it.

dogrocketp likes this.
  13. HANGAR18

HANGAR18 Not buying any more guitars. Again.

Well that wasn't supposed to happen....

dogrocketp likes this.
  14. dmatthews

dmatthews Dave's not here...

Beaten with a Canadian Club

15. davesultra

davesultra New Member

Took me a while to respond, cuz I was too busy dancing! (And No, not to “Nickelsack”).

dogrocketp likes this.
  16. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

he he he

:p

Tosca likes this.
  17. Going Modal

Going Modal I should be practicing right now.

I'm with these two princes.

Rick Astley? Bring it on. Far better pop-music than today's crap.

dogrocketp likes this.
  18. ]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Clever. You're going to fit right in. :)

19. DreamTheaterRules

20 years ago, I might have laughed at this, but now I have to agree.

El Fenix, bodia, Going Modal and 3 others like this.
  20. Tosca

Tosca Zombie 10, DFZ